PDA

View Full Version : Kills with certain weapons - persuit records reset.

Jaikon
04-16-2013, 08:11 AM
As per title, my kills with each weapon type and indeed the fact i've ever equipped a weapon has been reset... wtf?

Had thousands of kills with various weapons... now nothing.

Anyone got the same bullcrap issue?

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Just a hunch (because I'm still downloading the patch and cant see myself) but try killing something with one of the weapons and check again to see if the number corrects itself.

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Ok, now you got me worried... I've completed all but the Arkfall and living to kill, kill pursuits now.. if they reset ill seriously find the nearest bridge -.-

Ender_74
04-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Ok, now you got me worried... I've completed all but the Arkfall and living to kill, kill pursuits now.. if they reset ill seriously find the nearest bridge -.-

There are 14 in Marin, pick your favorite :D

atlantix
04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
i'm still downloading the patch
but my friend in game and his 5k lmg kills reset
also bolt action sniper over 1k kills reset
and 500 kills with decoy reset

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:27 AM
... that means Im losing well over 25k kills.. that a ungodly amount of ingame time.. I love this game to death, but this is some of the worst crap I have had to endure in a game since vanguard... get your **** in order trion..

Keato
04-16-2013, 08:33 AM
I just had to kill 1 mob with LMG and I got my 5k kills pursuit, same with 500 kills on decoy and bolt action sniper rifle.

Pasha
04-16-2013, 08:33 AM

May I suggest Golden Gate? There is no need to use a rope even - Monolith will do the work.

I'll stop playing for a couple of days - if there will be patch.

P.S. I guess you can grind EGO levels endlessly now using resetting combat pursuits.

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:34 AM
I just had to kill 1 mob with LMG and I got my 5k kills pursuit, same with 500 kills on decoy and bolt action sniper rifle.

Thank you Keato, I really hope this is true, it would really put my mind at ease.

Keato
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Still not sure how to get rank 10 with Semi sniper rifles again since I currently have rank 13 on them.

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Just a hunch (because I'm still downloading the patch and cant see myself) but try killing something with one of the weapons and check again to see if the number corrects itself.

Just got in game and checked it for myself. If you do anything that qualifies normally for a pursuit objective it corrects the information for that pursuit. Including if you've already completed it.

So just do like I said, kill something and that stat will fix.

ItISLupus
04-16-2013, 08:43 AM

don't forget the golden gate and bay bridge

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
i had 2400 kills for arkfalls and now i have 10 haha.. well that sucks

Ralifur
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM

That one has been bugged prepatch as well. Resets when you do a scrapper arkfall (And also occassionally in the middle of the night so u wake up with a nasty surprise :/)

My social pursuits have also reset. Among them the one with 15 friends online at once. So you want me to invite a ton of random people again to my friendlist? :-(

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh fudging great, so my arkfall kills will have reset for the XXXXX'th time?

Actually the reset mainly happens from being offline to long ralifur, scrapper never reset me.

Did the arkfall pursuit in one day on my main char, didnt reset once, as i didnt log out once.

Xyr3s
04-16-2013, 08:53 AM

god damnit!!!! stop killing skitterlings in arkfalls >.< :p

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:55 AM
I do kill skitterlings, at red crystals before anyone else arrives, then when they do I move on.

Ill end up being done with living to kill V before im done with this trashy pursuit with char.

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
god damnit!!!! stop killing skitterlings in arkfalls >.< :p

i actually don't which is the funny part

Hanakawa
04-16-2013, 09:01 AM
The kill counter for weapons resetting is something I figured out. It's not actually resetting in their servers, just displaying wrong. It appears to reset when you enter a story mission instance, sometimes a spot that you did an old story mission in, or also sometimes when going to a side mission. Going to a major arkfall and killing a mob with that same weapon will put it back to what it should be. When I figured this out, I went and did my 5k kills for that weapon type before I did any more missions of any type.