PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see my combat pursuits got completely reset to zero.

hardy83
04-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Cause it's fun and encouraging to play being force to re-kill thousands of enemies with certain weapons and with certain perks activated.

Literally. All other pursuits are fine, but my combat ones completely reset. Even ones I already have complete.

Is there a way to revers this through tickets? Or am I stuck with this BS?

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:23 AM
.... so even completed ones got reset?... wow... *golfclap trion*

Spent forever finishing up those 4, even did the worst one twice...

I don't say this often, but this **** is completly unacceptable, I spent more time then I would like to admit on those, and I for one value my time.

Mustaine
04-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Same problem here.

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Before patch I was worried about losing the 1.5k from arkfalls for the 100th time, but this I really did not expect... just wow.

Pasha
04-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Wait for patch fixing this patch, then petition to restore.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 08:35 AM
I think I just had a deja vu moment.. Ah yes now I remember a similar but much worse incident..

M00N
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
its just bugged, once u kill or use a skill it will "highlight" again and show kill count, and skill count

Xyr3s
04-16-2013, 08:38 AM
this patch is the same feeling i got when swtor came out :D

Mustaine
04-16-2013, 08:39 AM
It also seems that you're unable to get any keycodes from dynamic hellbug events anymore. :(

hardy83
04-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Yeah. After going back into the game and killing some mobs with the various weapons the kills came back.

However, I now have to fully mod all the weapons for the pursuits again.

Still pretty annoying, but at least the kill numbers didn't completely get lost.

I also don't know what to do with the ones that need weapons to get to a certain level when I'm already past those levels. i.e. My AR needs to be level 2, but it's level 7.

Blackwolfe
Be glad it's not resetting worse things, like data recorders, getting the atv in mount tam, main /side mission pursuits and other things you cannot simply get back.

Munx
They nerfed them, apperntly we are not ment to diversify our activities.

Arkfall, Co-op or go home.

Glad to hear combat pursuits only being a display bug.

Hopefully that means my arkfall kills have unbugged aswell then.

Hardy, the weapon levels bugged also? what the hell.... that means ill have to level BMG again ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!! END ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev better log into my account and manually lvl that damned bmg for me, so he can see how broken that piece of junk is!

Myll_Erik
04-16-2013, 08:42 AM
We're working on this one too folks - please stand by!

hardy83
04-16-2013, 08:46 AM
They nerfed them, apperntly we are not ment to diversify our activities.

Arkfall, Co-op or go home.

Glad to hear combat pursuits only being a display bug.

Hopefully that my arkfall kills have unbugged aswell then.

Hardy, the weapon levels bugged also? da ****.... that means ill have to level BMG again ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!! END ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev better log into my account and manually lvl that damned bmg for me, so he can see how broken that piece of junk is!

Sorry if I didn't explain it well. The weapon skill levels are fine and didn't reset, it's the pursuits, for me at least, reset and I no longer completed the ones that want your weapon levels to reach a certain point even though my weapon skill levels are past the requirements for some.
As well as the ones for modding certain weapons got reset too. Though that can be fixed by simply re-modding weapons, but it's still annoying. :P

Glad to see you guys are working on this Myll_Erik.
Thank you.

M00N
04-16-2013, 08:47 AM
thanks! And love your work! Great game! Dont let peoples feelings affect you!

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 08:52 AM
We're working on this one too folks - please stand by!

Erik, sent you a pm regarding this (and similar issues where the pursuit progress does not show up, gets reset or otherwise get messed up).

Munx
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Sorry if I didn't explain it well. The weapon skill levels are fine and didn't reset, it's the pursuits, for me at least, reset and I no longer completed the ones that want your weapon levels to reach a certain point even though my weapon skill levels are past the requirements for some.
As well as the ones for modding certain weapons got reset too. Though that can be fixed by simply re-modding weapons, but it's still annoying. :P

Glad to see you guys are working on this Myll_Erik.
Thank you.

Oh I understood, still means I need to get 1 more lvl on bmg to get it to update, which is something I CANNOT DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SuperBean
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
*cross's fingers* god i hope mine got reset! :D free ego level boosts are welcome! =-D:cool:

Hanakawa
04-16-2013, 09:05 AM
I've had this problem already. My cerberus level got to 5 and I didn't get credit in the Cerberus License pursuit for reaching level 5, so now I'll never get credit for it, I'm guessing unless a dev screws with my character's code.

Sanguinesun
This is just a horrible mess.

Kerry
This is going to make those 50k kills a REAL challenge!

*heads back to grinding*

Munx
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
the challenge is the 5k assist kills -.-

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Seriously people, Just go kill something and it fixes the pursuit in question.

Mesquite
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Did the land the kill shot on Hellion/Progenitor get reset also? Because I really don't want to have to do those again. =(

kiddy
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Apart from the co-op map resets, like the fact it says i have not completed any of the co-op maps even though i have beaten the boss in under ''x'' minuts.
i just had the data recordings to go in most of them and now ive got to do them all again. **** this ****

hardy83
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Did the land the kill shot on Hellion/Progenitor get reset also? Because I really don't want to have to do those again. =(

Mine didn't. Well my hellion one didn't. I haven't gotten the proginator one yet.
It was just the combat section that seems to have messed up.

Magrock
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
The kills are no problem to get back, just kill one mob with the weapon. The modding + getting a certain weapon level however is much worse.

Psamion
04-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Got most of my combat pursuits back by using the weapon and skill. Only the mod a weapon fully was something I had to repeat completely. Living to Kill V wasn't affected at all for which I'm really glad since I'm 300 kills from the 5k one and 10k kills from the 50k one :)

Erei
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Hardy, the weapon levels bugged also? what the hell.... that means ill have to level BMG again ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!! END ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously want to know who is the madman, the sadist, that want us to do lvl10 in BMG for the pursuit. Then, I want him/her do the 10lvl in front of me. I'll enjoy every hours, and all his tears.
I may survive this pursuit, not so sure about my sanity.

Lockheart
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I seriously want to know who is the madman, the sadist, that want us to do lvl10 in BMG for the pursuit. Then, I want him/her do the 10lvl in front of me. I'll enjoy every hours, and all his tears.
I may survive this pursuit, not so sure about my sanity.

Its pretty easy to level these if you have a friend who is just running blur or overcharge. Healing seems to add points. And often just tagging large swarms of enemies gives you credit towards it. Just look for arkfalls and keep tabs on large groups, pump their shields and health back up as often as possible.

Munx
04-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Its pretty easy to level these if you have a friend who is just running blur or overcharge. Healing seems to add points. And often just tagging large swarms of enemies gives you credit towards it. Just look for arkfalls and keep tabs on large groups, pump their shields and health back up as often as possible.

What level is your bmg? I've done 1-10 twice, and past lvl 3 its horrible.

And damn psamion, I got some catching up to do, not far behind on overall kills, but those assists will take some doing.

Am I right in gueesing you did co-op until your eyes were bleeding to get the assists ?

Erei
04-16-2013, 09:52 AM
-weapon xp is related to damage done, not kill. Or healing done, for the BMG.
-arkfall don't award any weapon xp (at least until now). I wish it did.

Being probably the lowest DPS dealer in the game, and HPS even lesser, they don't lvlup quickly.