PDA

View Full Version : Need storage for weapon

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I think that the storage that we have is very limited. if you max out your orange weapon why sell it? why not keep it in storage like in the back of your vehicle or something like that?

some weapons are really hard to let go for instance the orange kind because how RARE they are.

we need storage in the back of your vehicle or something like that.

what you guys think?

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 08:33 AM
storage is unlimited , as you level up u get more spaces available and you also have the option to buy additional slots from the defiance store

atleast thats what ive heard

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:38 AM
storage is unlimited , as you level up u get more spaces available and you also have the option to buy additional slots from the defiance store

atleast thats what ive heard

the storage is not unlimited i wish lol. you do get more space onces you level up but iam trying to say if that you should be able to storage some of your gun in some short of bank. like i got an orange weapon and is max out, i dont want to get rid of it so why not storage so that when u are going to and arkfall you pull it out and go hard core .

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 08:42 AM
well one or 2 inventory slots shouldnt be a big deal to hold a weapon , in order to put a banking system in it would require a **** ton more server space and it would make the game worse than it is. do you know how many slots are available at ego 5000? on top of that do you know if u can still purchase the extra slots once you reach max level? if so that would make it unlimited if u want to spend the time and money.

Saber024
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
i'm at 64 inventory slots and still struggling with my items. ego 338. can't imagine what i would do with my stuff if i didnt buy 2 15slots from the store.

SupaVic
04-16-2013, 07:10 PM
i'm at 64 inventory slots and still struggling with my items. ego 338. can't imagine what i would do with my stuff if i didnt buy 2 15slots from the store.

I have the same problem. The fact that once you level your weapon to max you can't level your significant weapon skills (correct me if I'm wrong), which makes you keep a shtako load of extra weapons in your inventory. Ugh.:mad:

They should at least put in a storage system on your lock box. I like the idea of it being on your vehicle.

Saber024
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
I have the same problem. The fact that once you level your weapon to max you can't level your significant weapon skills (correct me if I'm wrong), which makes you keep a shtako load of extra weapons in your inventory. Ugh.:mad:

They should at least put in a storage system on your lock box. I like the idea of it being on your vehicle.

you're correct. i'm still making up my mind to buy another 2 +15 slots to ease my stress on inventory stuff.

what people have been suggesting, is to keep your preferred (best weapons) mastered then sell/salvage the other mastered ones for resources.

but in order to do this, you still need slots.

and if you like to stockpile different preferred weapons, more inventory logjam.

sallallin
04-17-2013, 05:57 AM
you're correct. i'm still making up my mind to buy another 2 +15 slots to ease my stress on inventory stuff.

what people have been suggesting, is to keep your preferred (best weapons) mastered then sell/salvage the other mastered ones for resources.

but in order to do this, you still need slots.

and if you like to stockpile different preferred weapons, more inventory logjam.
i agreee with you and what happends if you want to keep your orange weapons!! they are soo rare why would you sell them

Damodar Thade
04-17-2013, 06:01 AM
A safe deposit system similar to Star Wars Galaxies would be great.

Cruize
04-17-2013, 06:06 AM
Even a 10-15 slot storage wouldn't hurt anybody instead of browsing the inventory every time from top to bottom.

MrSpaM
04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
I agree that the game could do with a bank system, but they are making money off selling people inventory slots so I don't think they ever will.

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Even a 10-15 slot storage wouldn't hurt anybody instead of browsing the inventory every time from top to bottom.

i agree with you even if you can click triangle in your car and they will be an option were you can put them

SgtScR3aM21
04-17-2013, 09:00 AM
u guys are SOOOO spoiled , i only have 34 slots and i do just fine , just have to have a little more situational awareness

sallallin
04-17-2013, 09:01 AM

you are right

sallallin
04-17-2013, 09:07 AM
u guys are SOOOO spoiled , i only have 34 slots and i do just fine , just have to have a little more situational awareness

its not being spoiled, the option of having at least your favorite MAX weapon somewhere thats sick. i could take you to a place where there tons of weapons drops not orange but some purple and blue. so no spoiled

loracsilver
04-17-2013, 10:48 AM
I kinda see this as being spoiled, but I can see where it might be good. Maybe put it on the menu screens. you know, instead of them adding something to the world terrain, add something to the inventory menu or something. you could go to your inventory, and press a button to send that item to your databank. when you want it back, you scroll over to the data bank and select it and put it back into inventory. it would be something for a DLC. I don't think they could or would do something like this in a patch. might be too much coding for a patch.

SgtScR3aM21
04-17-2013, 11:06 AM
i was just talking about the guys having 60+ slots lol , the banking idea is good

they prolly won't due it until they upgrade their server space though , by adding a banking system adn having to save everyones items it would make the game take longer to load.

sallallin
04-17-2013, 11:09 AM
I kinda see this as being spoiled, but I can see where it might be good. Maybe put it on the menu screens. you know, instead of them adding something to the world terrain, add something to the inventory menu or something. you could go to your inventory, and press a button to send that item to your databank. when you want it back, you scroll over to the data bank and select it and put it back into inventory. it would be something for a DLC. I don't think they could or would do something like this in a patch. might be too much coding for a patch.

thats another great idea too.

RoG Goat
04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
I only carry 3-4 guns with me at any time... 3-4 that I plan to keep anyways.

The rest is filled with loot/mods.

Mods shouldn't count as an inv spot. That would help BUNCHES thank you

sallallin
04-17-2013, 11:17 AM
I only carry 3-4 guns with me at any time... 3-4 that I plan to keep anyways.

The rest is filled with loot/mods.

Mods shouldn't count as an inv spot. That would help BUNCHES thank you

thats a for sure, mods take space too

SgtScR3aM21
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
yeha i only keep AR and sniper mods cause i get so many!!!

SupaVic
04-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Well this is what I've been doing now. I only keep the type of weapons I'm using. (unless I get a purple or orange of any other) then, once my level is capped on a certain weapon I salvage the mods and destroy the weapon and place the mods salvaged on the next best weapon. Hopefully by that time I'd have found a replacement. Everything else I sell. Rinse and repeat. I use LMG, Combat Shotguns, BMG's, and Detonators.

sallallin
04-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Well this is what I've been doing now. I only keep the type of weapons I'm using. (unless I get a purple or orange of any other) then, once my level is capped on a certain weapon I salvage the mods and destroy the weapon and place the mods salvaged on the next best weapon. Hopefully by that time I'd have found a replacement. Everything else I sell. Rinse and repeat. I use LMG, Combat Shotguns, BMG's, and Detonators.

good idea supavic i work the same way