PDA

View Full Version : Defend pilgrims...

Dwane
04-16-2013, 08:31 AM
... is that some new random even i shoud just watch around or is it location specified?

Bunjmin
04-16-2013, 08:36 AM
A friend told me it was any random emergency involving civilians and muties, raiders, ect. I know from personal experience that Erep soldiers don't count. He also said a light of the fallen would appear after, but I found those around raider and mutant camps so I'd call my reply speculative, at best

Pasha
04-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Those events are truly random: I've spent two hours roaming and only managed to finish 1 out of five pilgrim quests (in Mount Tam - near shotgun hotshot).

Dwane
04-16-2013, 08:56 AM
So its specific new type of event or random old one? I tried like 20 lready, even rescuing miners in mine and nothing... Atleast im slowly lvling my reseted runner skill.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Its competely new. I think the mount tam one is called honor and blood or whatever and the san fean one is called uninvited guests.

Dakirn
04-16-2013, 09:07 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37372-Episode-1-amp-2-pursuits-have-been-added

Dwane
04-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Its competely new. I think the mount tam one is called honor and blood or whatever and the san fean one is called uninvited guests.

Lol i was just doing uninvited guests (defending some camp), thinking its one of them, then server went down.....

Snowranger19
04-16-2013, 09:36 AM
I do believe that is one of them, my friend.

Lol i was just doing uninvited guests (defending some camp), thinking its one of them, then server went down.....

Unknown
04-16-2013, 12:40 PM
From what I have gathered through various threads they spawn in specific multiple locations but at random times, however a lot of people are not able to see them due to zoning errors where you may see the event characters in the distance and as soon as you take a shot or get closer they then vanish. Hopefully this will be something that is resolved with the patch when things finally come back online.

And yeah after driving around for about 7 hours last night/this morning Uninvited Guests is one of them, and the only one I've managed to do so far >.<

Exes
04-16-2013, 12:41 PM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/15/the-armistice-festival-has-begun/#disqus_thread

Direct quote: "But not all festivities can be enjoyed as the peace within San Francisco is being dampened by Mutants, 99ers, Raiders and Dark Matter troops. We need you to keep the Bay area safe and handle the following emergencies: “Burn, Baby, Burn”, “Armistice Celebration”, “Blood of the Heroes” and “Uninvited Guests”. Complete these tasks and then celebrate your victory by lighting some of the Armistice Day lanterns."

RelativeBlue
04-16-2013, 12:42 PM
These missions drove me nuts last night. I got the San fran pilgrims, I got the mount tam pilgrims. The madera and sausolito groups I drove around for like three hours clearing out random events and haven't seen them anywhere.

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 12:49 PM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/15/the-armistice-festival-has-begun/#disqus_thread

Direct quote: "But not all festivities can be enjoyed as the peace within San Francisco is being dampened by Mutants, 99ers, Raiders and Dark Matter troops. We need you to keep the Bay area safe and handle the following emergencies: “Burn, Baby, Burn”, “Armistice Celebration”, “Blood of the Heroes” and “Uninvited Guests”. Complete these tasks and then celebrate your victory by lighting some of the Armistice Day lanterns."

anyone know which areas have high probabilities of spawning these events?

Unknown
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
anyone know which areas have high probabilities of spawning these events?

ummm short answer yes... long answer I am far to lazy to make maps and have purely been going on what other people have been writing in various forum threads and apparantly there are quite a few spawn spots for each event but as I said before i think the majority of us are struggling to find them due to phasing bugs >.< Lot's of people have said they are spawning near the bug and chug fast travel aswell as the middle happy pow farms entrance around 200m to the SW. Not much help I know but had to reply to a woman with a collar for some reason >.<

Dwane
04-16-2013, 01:00 PM
I was finishing uninvited guests (San Francisco) when servers went down...qq. It was just east of area with tall building where u have to turn down few turrets and then kill some kind of commander, but u have to kill 3 or 4 his "decoys" first.

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 01:00 PM
ummm short answer yes... long answer I am far to lazy to make maps and have purely been going on what other people have been writing in various forum threads and apparantly there are quite a few spawn spots for each event but as I said before i think the majority of us are struggling to find them due to phasing bugs >.< Lot's of people have said they are spawning near the bug and chug fast travel aswell as the middle happy pow farms entrance around 200m to the SW. Not much help I know but had to reply to a woman with a collar for some reason >.<

haha, that's so cute.

also check the first two links in my sig - they may help you if you plan to

Applesaws
04-16-2013, 01:02 PM
haha, that's so cute.

You look like a cat.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
haha, that's so cute.

Cheers will do :) But have to watch the show now ^_^ OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZ yeah far to cute!!! ;)

Orbital
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
It is random, I got the blood of the heroes one at the mt tam major arkfall location. I was lucky enough to have a clan-mate find burn,baby,burn and ported to his location to get it after the patch. I hope I keep the credit. Just keep clearing the road side mini-missions and one should spawn eventually.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Also this is a very good map to use just type in the search for the location http://uk.ign.com/maps/defiance/world

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Also this is a very good map to use just type in the search for the location http://uk.ign.com/maps/defiance/world

i love you.

and also what if i am a cat? o: i am a cat.

Applesaws
04-16-2013, 01:08 PM
i love you.

I am a monkey with a pistol so I guess we both are unique.

Dwane
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM

uninvited guests - http://imageshack.us/a/img835/3827/adm7t4.jpg

Now purr for me!

TrickGreen
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Uninvited guests appeared just outside of the overpass in san fran for me.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 01:17 PM
i love you.

Omg... I'll be heart broken within 24hours hahaha. But glad i could help just a little ^_^
I know right leave the cats alone ^_^ They are amazing :D I somehow missed them at the last Comic Con I went to, but hopefully will get plenty of photo's of them at the London one next month ^_^ (yeah slightly random reply I know but that's me ^_^)

RawrKitty
04-16-2013, 01:54 PM
if anyone wants to group up to hunt these on na/pc id appreciate it. cant seem to find them lol

Unknown
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
if anyone wants to group up to hunt these on na/pc id appreciate it. cant seem to find them lol

Would have but uk 360 here :p

Unknown
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM

Oh also what I've resorted to doing is camping outside the bug and chug just NE before you get to the skitterling spawn and that's where a random spawn is happening it cycles through a variety of random events like rescue the E rep, weapons cache etc. So I'm thinking this might be worthwhile doing aswell go to the locations people have mentioned, set up camp. Toast a few marshmallows and just clear what event pop's up eventually it cycles to a pilgrim event :)

Dwane
04-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Ok, they are randomly spawning on other random event locations. Missing only Marin one atm.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah I think it's wherever there is a random event spawn then it fits into the cycle. So aslong as it isn't the same event spawning all the time it should pop a pilgrim aswell ^_^ Ooooh Pop a Pilgrim >.<

Dwane
04-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Never seen it as one of events directly on road. 0:40 there, time for some sleep, but Marin pilgrim is probably worst. Got back 7 lvls of runners which were reseted...

Unknown
04-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Sleep well Mr Dibley ^_^

Firetalion
04-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Uninvited guests appeared just outside of the overpass in san fran for me.

Found this one as well. It was directly south-east of The Overpass, not too far.

EDIT:

Also, I found the 'Armistice Day' one to the south-west of the 'Time Trial - Milwok Hills' There was a little hill there with logs and stumps surrounding it, and every settler there was dancing with their fist up. All I had to do was kill one backpack-rocket-guy (forget what they're called).

Haha, these drove me crazy last night too...

Wing
04-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Found this one as well. It was directly south-east of The Overpass, not too far.

EDIT:

Also, I found the 'Armistice Day' one to the south-west of the 'Time Trial - Milwok Hills' There was a little hill there with logs and stumps surrounding it, and every settler there was dancing with their fist up. All I had to do was kill one backpack-rocket-guy (forget what they're called).

THANK YOU! Found this as soon as i logged in.

Tiibalt
04-17-2013, 02:26 PM
So I find the last pilgrims that I need, and I decide to throw up a text to area, come out of it they r gone and no credit

ItISLupus
04-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Ok, they are randomly spawning on other random event locations. Missing only Marin one atm.

small dock just east of top notch. has infinitely spawning raiders

Zzyn
04-17-2013, 09:10 PM

EDIT:

I've been running this area for over an hour. No-go. I'm supremely frustrated......

Sarin
04-17-2013, 09:31 PM
also this is a very good map to use just type in the search for the location http://uk.ign.com/maps/defiance/world

thank you!

Hades
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
If you can find Armistice Celebration on NA/360 I will pay you 25k scrip if you send me a group invite so I can complete it. Payment in full upon completion.

GT: Frost 2244
Character: King Hades

Blackwolfe
04-18-2013, 09:22 AM
Obviously the pilgrim emergencies will have a higher chance of spawning after the coming patch (first for us and later for eu). Though I got the last one earlier today.

CathyMo
04-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Obviously the pilgrim emergencies will have a higher chance of spawning after the coming patch (first for us and later for eu). Though I got the last one earlier today.

Which does nothing for PS3 users... Anyone know when they plan to patch us?

TheHutch82
04-22-2013, 04:32 AM
I have Spent the last seven days trying to find the Raider/Pilgrim quest.... Have found everything else that I have needed.... Now I have noticed that everytime I enter certain area the other Pilgrim quest respawn in the same areas time and time again... Only have a few more hours to get this, is there anyone who can Help... Defiance on the 360

Starcore
04-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Just did it after hours of searching

I used this guide and it helped http://www.arkhuntersacademy.com/episode-1-guide/

Someone else posted it on these forums, i happened to steal the link, i hope they do not mind i am reposting it

Anyways, good luck

PseudoCool
04-22-2013, 05:56 AM

Not going to tell you "I love you".. like Ms. Kitty there did.. but thanks for the awesome map! You should put that link in your sig :)