PDA

View Full Version : hotshot dam defence and pvp maps ?

necrofobic
04-16-2013, 08:32 AM
so still not activated the other pvp maps, and still not activated the dam defence.

map didnt have the areas marked/named as stated ?, just a few finds from starting up after patch

you better not be holding on to those pvp maps for dlc's >_<

edit: runner/roller skill DID give retroactive EGO levels =) =), and seems like the skillbug at 20 is gone

tordana
04-16-2013, 09:00 AM
I find it ridiculous that there is episodic content requiring doing a capture and hold pvp match, and we can't.

ExpiredLifetime
04-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Okay, I've been holding out judgement now Trion. Where the **** is Dam Defense?
You tweaked it in the patch notes, and I was told through Live Chat it would be in this patch. That is the one and only thing keeping me from my Marin pursuit.

Munx
04-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Not to whine but... I WANT DAM DEFENSE NOWWW! BOOOOO! :(

DustOfDeath
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
wait.... you MUST PVP to play episode missions? oh **** off really... thats literally forcing PVE players to take part of this bloodfestival.

Ralifur
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
wait.... you MUST PVP to play episode missions? oh **** off really... thats literally forcing PVE players to take part of this bloodfestival.

Think he wrote it wrong. Im fairly sure he is talking about the contracts. There is no episode missions in pvp right now as far i know and doubt they will ever make that. :-)

Garu
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM

In most games id agree with you that being forced to pvp is not fair as pvp and pve in most games plays alot different but in all honesty pvp is easier than most pve in this game most people dont have lazer guides weapons like the npcs that can never miss lol. Plus its like 1 game you have to play.

Garu
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Think he wrote it wrong. Im fairly sure he is talking about the contracts. There is no episode missions in pvp right now as far i know and doubt they will ever make that. :-)

He means the episode pursuit.

Indolo
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM

Not episode missions, episode 2 pursuits require some PVP. It's really odd to put "win a capture and hold match" in a time limited pursuit when it's not available in game.

J1xx3r
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
so still not activated the other pvp maps, and still not activated the dam defence.

map didnt have the areas marked/named as stated ?, just a few finds from starting up after patch

you better not be holding on to those pvp maps for dlc's >_<

edit: runner/roller skill DID give retroactive EGO levels =) =), and seems like the skillbug at 20 is gone

Please add Dam Defense and the pvp map!!!

OGkush
04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Trion Please fix the stuff that we actually care about.:mad:

blueplain
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Please add it. We need dam defense and the missing pvp. We can not make any further progress without it

m0bscene
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
idk why but, i think of this when you say GIMMIE DAM DEFENSE NOW!

http://www.aim.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kim-jong-un.jpg

Fakfejs
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
we want dam defense !!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/73617b2e914c20f09eecb0186239b8ac/tumblr_mlbyfaAcp51qiqtdvo1_400.gif

Ralifur
04-16-2013, 10:05 AM
He means the episode pursuit.

Ahh like that. Thats true then

Dwane
04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Okay, I've been holding out judgement now Trion. Where the **** is Dam Defense?
You tweaked it in the patch notes, and I was told through Live Chat it would be in this patch. That is the one and only thing keeping me from my Marin pursuit.

How the hell did u get past "Thats All I Got"?

Dwane
04-16-2013, 10:14 AM

It requires 1 freaking win. Just join in, hide for 4-5 mins somwhere and see results (along with like 7k XP). Theres high chance that enemy team will have some1 like you who will be no hidding, thus feeding your own team to the win.

Dreildrag
04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Maybe Dam Defense has something in it that's linked to an upcoming episode if they are patching it but letting us see it. At least that's what im assuming.

Dwane
04-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Maybe Dam Defense has something in it that's linked to an upcoming episode if they are patching it but letting us see it. At least that's what im assuming.

There was bad glitch.

Dracontius
04-16-2013, 10:53 AM

I had both runners and rollers at 19 and completely stopped using them once I got to 19. Only thing I ever drove was the Cerberus in Shadow Wars and somehow my runner and roller both found a way to level to 20 and then to 21, thus resulting to a reset back to 1. Guess what... they didn't go back to 19 or 20. Since they reset, I leveled runners back to 11 and rollers to 3 and that's where they stayed after the patch was up.

Hopefully after this downtime, they go back but if they don't, I will be upset but it wont make me mad or anything. I mean I drive them all all of the time. Like to mix it up and honestly it was funny racing a challenger and winning b/c I could go places and maneuver where they couldn't.

necrofobic
04-16-2013, 11:10 AM
I had both runners and rollers at 19 and completely stopped using them once I got to 19. Only thing I ever drove was the Cerberus in Shadow Wars and somehow my runner and roller both found a way to level to 20 and then to 21, thus resulting to a reset back to 1. Guess what... they didn't go back to 19 or 20. Since they reset, I leveled runners back to 11 and rollers to 3 and that's where they stayed after the patch was up.

Hopefully after this downtime, they go back but if they don't, I will be upset but it wont make me mad or anything. I mean I drive them all all of the time. Like to mix it up and honestly it was funny racing a challenger and winning b/c I could go places and maneuver where they couldn't.

ack that sucks, i left mine at 19 and they where 20 now and no probs, got granted the EGO levels too

Dracontius
04-16-2013, 11:19 AM
ack that sucks, i left mine at 19 and they where 20 now and no probs, got granted the EGO levels too

It's all good. Like I said before, I'll get them back up there by the end of the week. I really can't complain much. I'm almost 1700 ego and not even bored a little bit with the game yet. Plus, I'm still finding fun, little, cool ramps that the devs put in there for fun. Found one in San Fran that involved going through a window and landing on a random spawn of skitterlings. Was laughing so hard. Literally made my day.

Ronan DEx
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
How the hell did u get past "Thats All I Got"?

They fixed the data recorder.. for those who hadn't got it yet. so if you were quick and ran around prior to the fix.. you still have the bug. I'm in the same boat.

1 data recorder and 1 dam defence missing.

I'm also incredibly pissed off at this patch.. I've been patient. Ive bought 90 gbp of bits and there has been cockups with each purchase, I've been patient. I've said 'theyll fix it' to everything..

but seriously.. pursuits are still buggy? half my stuff has vanished from them (and yes, I'm aware getting 1 kill with say LMG's then restores all the previous ones) but why should I have to do this?

pursuits is why im playing this game, and I'm getting damn tired of being held up by bugs such as the arkfall number of kills resetting.. or being given pursuits that involve cap/hold maps when they arent even ingame!

just FIX the little things. how can a 2 gig patch have so little worth...