PDA

View Full Version : Weapon auction!

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:41 AM
I think that will be a cool idea and nice to see an option in your menu where you can sell your weapons to other players like an AUCTION

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 08:43 AM
i think it would be awesome if you could link your items instead of having to list the stats 1 by 1 when chatting in game. but yes auction style would be cool too if you could see it for something other than scrip , ive found scrip to be quite useless.

WalkingDeath
04-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Kind of pointless and would not work so well since all the weapons have the same base stats regardless of ego rating or rarity. Only thing different would be synergies or elemental effects. But those arent that hard to get really. I dont think an AH would work out well on this game.

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:48 AM
i think it would be awesome if you could link your items instead of having to list the stats 1 by 1 when chatting in game. but yes auction style would be cool too if you could see it for something other than scrip , ive found scrip to be quite useless.

i agree with you

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Kind of pointless and would not work so well since all the weapons have the same base stats regardless of ego rating or rarity. Only thing different would be synergies or elemental effects. But those arent that hard to get really. I dont think an AH would work out well on this game.
i understand where you coming from but some people really do want to have all the orange weapons or atleast some lol. as for myself i would like to get them myself. but the auction idea will be sick because you can trade to some weapons that you dont want for mods etc..

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 08:55 AM
people already buy/sell/trade guns in forums and in game , why would an auction house not work? also where do you buy elemental and synergy effects and mods? i've been searching for a list and cant seem to find a complete list

sallallin
04-16-2013, 08:57 AM
people already buy/sell/trade guns in forums and in game , why would an auction house not work? Also where do you buy elemental and synergy effects and mods? I've been searching for a list and cant seem to find a complete list

good point!

Slop
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
ah would be great since theres no ps3 trade thread cant find ****e for ps3 in the general trades thread

kirbs562
04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
people already buy/sell/trade guns in forums and in game , why would an auction house not work? also where do you buy elemental and synergy effects and mods? i've been searching for a list and cant seem to find a complete list

Auction house would be great. Even the ability to just stand there and set up a stall to sell my stuff would work.

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 12:10 PM
^ kirbs , like original Everquest?

sallallin
04-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Auction house would be great. Even the ability to just stand there and set up a stall to sell my stuff would work.

or just being a place where u put your stuff that u want to sell will be real good too

Evilution
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM
I think an auction would be good in game. Who wants to run around and try to sell/swap items in this game with it's chat feature really. It's horrible, or another idea would be to add a trade chat channel to game.