PDA

View Full Version : Items u cant do anything with

Mini19Stock
04-16-2013, 08:49 AM
What is the deal with the weapons and items u cant sell or break down? Is there any reason you cant sell them or is that so u will always have a min of a weapon and shield and stuff?

And once u max out a weapon is there anything u can do with it?

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-16-2013, 08:52 AM
What is the deal with the weapons and items u cant sell or break down? Is there any reason you cant sell them or is that so u will always have a min of a weapon and shield and stuff?

And once u max out a weapon is there anything u can do with it?

Had the same issue. Check your loadouts, if you have a weapon/shield/etc equipped on another loadout you can't do anything with it. Maxed out weapons can be broken down, sold, traded, or stored.

kniferun
04-16-2013, 08:52 AM
you can delete them by entering your inventory jamming rb to the end, highlighting the peice and deleting it. They are worth anything.

illwill112
04-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Had the same issue. Check your loadouts, if you have a weapon/shield/etc equipped on another loadout you can't do anything with it. Maxed out weapons can be broken down, sold, traded, or stored.

This right here.

Mini19Stock
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
cool thanks for the help when the game gets back up and running i will check this out. It mainly seems like it is the guns u start the game with

kniferun
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Make sure to make what i suggested as your last resort. Its been awhile, so i might have deleted items from my set ups that might have been worth something, but i doubt it. I havent had an open slot in my classes, even when you unlock a new class it copies your previous class.