PDA

View Full Version : I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do....

saucerhead
04-16-2013, 08:49 AM
And just FREAK OUT MAN! But in all honesty wow, Xbox players have to take more abuse because of this patch. If I felt like selling my soul to the devil I would just go ps3 or maybe even pc. Time to go play Battlefield, while the dumbest smart ppl we know try to figure out how to fix something they messed up while trying to fix the game lol fml

JustinM19
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
And just FREAK OUT MAN! But in all honesty wow, Xbox players have to take more abuse because of this patch. If I felt like selling my soul to the devil I would just go ps3 or maybe even pc. Time to go play Battlefield, while the dumbest smart ppl we know try to figure out how to fix something they messed up while trying to fix the game lol fml

......Whos coming with me mannnnnnnn? Lol

Xavier Horovitz
04-16-2013, 08:52 AM
PS3 isn't even getting the patch today. If you cannot wait an extra hour for them to perfect the patch for us, then perhaps you should just sell the game. Or, get an organizer. Manage your time better. You DO know there are 24 hours in a day, right? And, for some reason, you'd be perfectly content wasting them sitting here dissing an awesome developer who works its *** off to get things right for you.

Voyavoda
04-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Sigh---

Is it really necessary to make a whole new thread to cry.

There's enough nonsense threads you can contribute your tears too.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Xbox players have been spoiled by its near perfect performance. Usually its PS3 users having all the problems. Its about time another platform took that and gave them a break.

If you can't sit and wait patiently for a little while then go back to kindergarten. They teach you that there.

Facade
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
PS3 isn't even getting the patch today.

I like how the initial post said it was going to be pushed out for all platforms then they edited it out to change it for Xbox/PC.

:\

saucerhead
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Uh oh,some one is a butt hurt fan boy Xavier. Yeh I know ps3 isn't getting a patch today, which means they will not have to deal with this issue because may trion will get things right the second time around. Guess xbox had to be the guinea pig