PDA

View Full Version : Freight Yard...

ShadowViper
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
So, with this patch we still have no freight yard to play for capture and hold, yet the echelon dailies / weeklies for capture and hold still cycle through, making getting any of the contracts done for them.... pointless.

Not to mention the fact that we still can't finish our pursuits that require capture and hold.

Can we please get an ETA of when you plan on putting this back into game, or can you just please remove all the capture and hold contracts from the cycle / loop until you do?

Thanks.

Inflecto
04-16-2013, 09:04 AM
yeh sadly this patch is a fix that is waiting for it to fix it self -.- the stuff in the patch note hasnt been fix at all

ShadowViper
04-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Yeah... I still dont see Hotshot Dam Defense on my map either. Yet that was one of the things the patch said it fixed. Oh well, still not completing my Marin pursuits it seems lol :P

Dakine Bud
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Well guess that explains why i cant find the matches to get my pursuit done for title. So they still havent even given a date for when they might fix that litte screw up yet either?

Strykerx88
04-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Wait, someone started a thread with a complaint in it. Isn't this when folks are supposed to say he must be new to MMOs, etc?