PDA

View Full Version : Did your pursuits or weapon levels get bugged? Please come here!

Myll_Erik
04-16-2013, 08:52 AM
If you are seeing issues with pursuits, weapon levels, or other progression issues - please post here will all available information you can share. Thanks!

ShadowViper
04-16-2013, 08:58 AM
All the kill pursuits I was doing and close to completing reset to zero. My runner skill which was at 20 is now at 5. Everything else is relatively the same.

M00N
The Combat Pursuits were all zero, until i started to kill mobs then the old score came up. same with all the rest of them under, Fully modding X weapon, equipping X weapon. But once i killed a mob with Cloak or Decoy the old kill scores and stats became visible

Ralifur
Kills with specific weapon pursuits have reset for me but I figured out that if I kill a mob with that specific weapon then my old stats come back.

On the other hand I lost Social pursuits involving:

Have 3 friends online at same time
Have 15 friends online at same time
Revive friends 5 times
Revive friends 25 times
Complete 5 trades with friends
Complete 25 trades with friends
Join a group
Start 5 groups

I really would want to get these pursuits back.

As for bugged pursuits which I cannot complete:

Kill 2500 mobs in major arkfalls still resetting when you do a scrapper arkfall or at a certain point in middle of the night.
Kill 25 players in waterfront resetting on reentry into new battleground
Kill 50 players in pvp resetting on reentry into new battleground.
Kill 150 players in pvp resetting on reentry into new battleground.

I am on EU PC if that has any significant meaning and my characters name is Rynisa

Lonestar1771
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
From what I have experienced, once you do at least one thing of what ever the pursuit requires it will reset back to what you had prior to the patch.

Kerry
04-16-2013, 09:00 AM
No problems here yet!

Nice job on the patch!

PS: STICKY!

ShadowViper
04-16-2013, 09:02 AM
The Combat Pursuits were all zero, until i started to kill mobs then the old score came up. same with all the rest of them under, Fully modding X weapon, equipping X weapon. But once i killed a mob with Cloak or Decoy the old kill scores and stats became visible

Yup - this works. All my stats for kill pursuits have shown up what they were prior to patch. Now if only my runner skill would get fixed lol :P

Ralifur
04-16-2013, 09:05 AM
From what I have experienced, once you do at least one thing of what ever the pursuit requires it will reset back to what you had prior to the patch.

It works for the combat pursuits but the social pursuits does not come back that easy I noticed. Which is why I want those back :-(

CozySwiftkilla
04-16-2013, 09:08 AM
I've had my runners go back to level 1 was trying to get gold in all races once I hit rank 20 reset also my weekly keeps resetting to zero. GT CozySwiftkilla

COLD
04-16-2013, 09:09 AM
lost 2 weapons in my inventory and my runner skills reset to zero,it was almost full

chrischris6767
My pvp pursuits only record kills (including EGO kills) from my most recent match. It's the last thing standing in my way of quite a few pursuits. I play on Xbox 360

luckycharms819
I understand that killing a mob with said weapons will reset the numbers, and that remodding a 4 slot weapon isnt THAT BIG of a deal (2kscr) but having to spend 17k X FOUR to respec in order to get the 4 different EGO power achieves (Blur 10000m, Decoy Kills, Overcharge boss kill. etc) is rediculous. Never mind the fact that BOTH ROLLER and RUNNER skills rolled over to 1....... Im terrified to equip a new Sniper Rifle for fear that it will roll that skill over to zero from 20 as well.....

TOTAL pooch **** on this one... fixed a lot of cosmetic and unimportant BS and totally dicouraged me from even logging in .....

ZenithTheOne
I did a quick look through all the Pursuits that were bugged before the patch. Things like Marin Exploration II is still bugged due to the fact that the Dam Defense challenge is still missing. Mines of Madness is still bugged as I still can't pick up the last data recorder That's All I Got (I picked it up prior to this patch and it didn't get checked off the list) and of course through that March Through Marin cannot be completed.

Several Combat Pursuits that I have completed before are also resetted. I wonder how I'm going to get the Pursuits, which require me to reach a certain weapon skill level, as I've already passed the perquisites.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 09:10 AM
I'll check when I get home. But for now I sent a pm to you Myll_Erik. It has to do with the pursuits and a suggestion on how to fix some of them easier now and in the future. (you know it's happened before and might happen again).

Kastagir
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Just got off live support. You will probably get the same answer as I got so I wouldn't bother filling their queues.

To paraphrase, he said "Please wait out on a fix, we are aware of the issue and are looking in to it"

I can confirm that Dam Defence is still missing and all incomplete Co-op, Combat, Social and Episode pursuit objectives have been 'reset' and my runner is still broken.

Saminator
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Kill 1000 enemies in major arkfalls
Kill 2500 enemies in major arkfalls

^^^ These keep resetting for me.

ShadowViper
04-16-2013, 09:12 AM
My pvp pursuits only record kills (including EGO kills) from my most recent match. It's the last thing standing in my way of quite a few pursuits. I play on Xbox 360

Same issue with the PC client too. It's been hounding me for the past 2 weeks now lol :P

Rooster
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
My roller level has reset to zero I stopped using rollers at level 19 in hopes to avoid the reset bug but it happened anyways. I also have stopped using assualt rifles at level 19 till the issues fixed.

Ginetti
04-16-2013, 09:14 AM
I noticed my weapon skills are not going up for my individual weapons.

I purchased a LMG Saw and killed about 50 bugs with both it and another weapon. When I checked on their progress, one was extreamly low, and the other was still at zero!

I was using both.

Migrayne
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
on PC. killing a mob fixed the kill count pursuit, however, it still says reach level 2 in AR's when I am like level 9 already.

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 09:20 AM
If you are seeing issues with pursuits, weapon levels, or other progression issues - please post here will all available information you can share. Thanks!

Mine were cleared (display wise) until I did one thing that qualified for it. For example running one foot with Blur on corrected my distance travelled with Blur Pursuit. Shooting one thing with a combat shotgun restored my correct number of kills with that weapon. Etc. etc.

Its annoying, but just a display thing.

Snowranger19
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
My social pursuits got bugged.. ugh!! My clan/group/trade etc all reset to 0.

The weapon ones did too.. not as bad as the social ones because they are easier to get but still..

Sdric
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
PC: All kills did reset
Leveling all EGO powers to 5 doesn't trigger the pursuit.

sp00s
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Even the lights collected in San Fran reset for me, when I collected 1, it did not jump to 10.
The northern lights remained at 10/10

All combat pursuits reset, as said the kill counts can be brought back with 1 kill, and re equiping is as simple as swapping loadout or weapons, the others not so easy.

The only combat related one that didn't reset for me, was the ark hunter 1, even though that resets when it damn well pleases, it did not for me this time.

Also, game looked 1000x better during an ark fall, well done on what ever graphical fidelity was added there.

Walter Storm
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
for me the guided missile launcher as well as the mass cannon/cluster missile launchers that the "Hydra" fall into won't progress no matter how I get kills with them individual weapon exp or weapon skill exp neither seems to want to budge

Erei
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
My roller level has reset to zero I stopped using rollers at level 19 in hopes to avoid the reset bug but it happened anyways.
This, exactly the same. Seeing how close I was to 20, I started using runner only. Still reach 21 and get reset. I opened a ticket about it.

My combat pursuit were reset. The ones not yest finished. However, using the power or weapon granted me back what I had before the reset.

Still an ongoing process I was doing right before the game went down. If something don't come back, I'll let you know.

Indolo
04-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Episode 1 pursuit for San Francisco reset on me. All I needed before patch were 4 Mutant Minigunners and defending pilgrims in San Fran. Now I'm starting from 0 on all of them. Killing doesn't restore them. Up to 4/10 dark matter and 2/10 mutants. Also lost my pursuit progress on fully modded sniper rifle from the shadows pursuit.

SGT_NAFFY
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
i lost lvl 21 Runner i also lost lvl 10 infectors don't know anything else because its down and cant get on and check. :D my information if this is fixable is in my Signature!

Skydive
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Haven't been in game post 16th April patch yet, still patching.

HOwever my roller skill prior to the patch did an odd thing of leveling to level 19, then immediately to 40 than all way way back down to lvl 2 (two) removing all previously acquired bonuses.

I will update this reply if I notice any change post patch

EDIT: POST PATCH
Yep my roller skill is still lvl 2 and I have to re-obtain all the skill levels for roller again. My question now is the same thing going to happen again upon reaching lvl 20 in rollers or even runners?

Medley1991
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Most of my uncompleted pursuits with a kill tag in them were reset, I noticed once I used the gun the kills would reset back to before the patch. My pump shotgun skill was level 5 but was not registering for the pursuit. and my ark hunter 3 was reset to 34 or something from 1k

yunkun
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Well. I already got most of the pursuit stuff fixed other then the level's on the one i was trying to get but the worst problem is that i have lost eight levels on BMG's and that is kinda anoying since i had it to ten the other night and now it is gone and i really dont want to re-level the damn things i dont like them at all :x. But other then the BMG's being level 2 now and my level 5 detonator not counting the stout tactics decoy, mod , and lmg kills all came back when i killed something and modded a new lmg. and put stuff on like the bmg and detonator.

Incendio
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM

Had these checked off as done before, and they are not checked as completed any longer.

Kill a boss with Overcharge reset
Achieve level 10 with BMG/Infector/Semi-Auto Sniper
Achieve level 5 in Pistol/Pump-action Shotgun
Kill 500 enemies while cloaked
Kill 500 enemies attacking your decoy
Join a clan
Had 5000 kills in every weapon category--all not checked now and killing something does not recheck it as being done.

Travie
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
This is the most demotivating bug possible in a game like this...

Seeing your weapon/vehicle skill max out then RESET to 0 or 1... sigh...

Panacea
04-16-2013, 09:54 AM
The not completed weapon achievements got their progress resetted.

eg: Getting semi-auto-snipers to 10, 5k boltaction kills etc etc.

Overall achievement count seemed unchanged.

Epitaph
04-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Runners reset, Pursuits reset as stated above.

And this game rocks, thanks guys =)

Exlor
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
My combat pursuits that I haven't finished appeared to be reset to 0, but it went back to its old values after I redid each singly entry.

Lollie
04-16-2013, 10:01 AM
All my kill pursuits reset to 0.

Even had to equip weapons again I already had equipped to get game to give me credit for equipping that type of weapon.

No idea if items are missing from bag, or if anything else is wonky...wasn't on long enough before server went down again.

Amonkira
04-16-2013, 10:03 AM
lost 2 weapons in my inventory and my runner skills reset to zero,it was almost full

I have the same problem. Runner skills are zero now. Also all weapon skills / pursuits.

Travie
04-16-2013, 06:00 PM
My runner skill was 20, now 3 (bugged BEFORE patch). How do I get it set back to where it should be? GM, support ticket? Am I boned?

giggitygoo
04-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Data recorders still messed up, grabbed some before previous patch and did not get credit.

echos
04-16-2013, 06:14 PM
kill 10 enemies from behind
kill 500? enemies with an assault rifle
equip a misc. gun
and many more

EAST N2382R
04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
The (____/1000) for the Arkfalls got reset from 300+, I tired to kill a few mobs but now I'm only at 29 or something like that.

Kadirra
04-17-2013, 06:13 AM
All my weapon pursuits were reset to 0. It was showing me equipping weapons for the first time on everything. Melee kills were back down to 0. Not even sure what else was reset at this point. Hope there's some way of recovering things somehow.

EDIT: Please sticky. Also, I'm on the PC version.

EDIT 2: Some of them did somewhat reset to previous levels, I've noticed, but I have rank 6 in AR and my achieve rank 2 in AR isn't showing as done.

luckycharms819
04-17-2013, 08:27 AM
Weapon skills are no longer advancing either, nice job with the fixes after extended down time.

I LOVE that they ask us to post problems here..... and then don't bother to respond or let us know if/when they plan on working on a solution.....

This game is a total waste of time to play right now..... NOTHING but your EGO level and kill counts is advancing... and Im sure they'll **** those up in the next "fix"

It isn't bad enough that you have to swap out weapons constantly to continue to advance your weapon skill, now I've got to check to make sure that after I've completely leveled an individual weapon that my base skill is advancing too.......

MA5TERxxBLA5TER
04-17-2013, 09:44 AM
My overall weapon skill levels are stuck and not moving.