PDA

View Full Version : Keycode issue?

Loriwin
04-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Ive done several arkfalls and hellbugs nest, and i dont receive keycodes anymore :( Anyone else having this issue? C:

Shima
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
There was a post on the other general forums about them removing keycodes from certain activities. Presumably to balance them with others. I know I used to be able to get like 4 keycodes from a 'skitterlings!' emergency yet only 1-2 from a static event (with multiple steps).

DustOfDeath
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
id expect to get 10 at least nwo fro ma damn arkfall considering they take waaaay more work and waaay more time.

At this rate, with casual playign ill have 1 T4 box in 3-4 days.

Diedel
04-16-2013, 09:21 AM
There was a post on the other general forums about them removing keycodes from certain activities. Presumably to balance them with others. I know I used to be able to get like 4 keycodes from a 'skitterlings!' emergency yet only 1-2 from a static event (with multiple steps).

Skitterlings is at 0 now, i presume most/all other random Events will be at 0 or maybe 1 now.

Loriwin
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the answer mate, ouw damn! that will require much more work now :( meh

DustOfDeath
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
it doesnt require work at all - just login, play episode missions/new content then log out and wait for new missions - thats all there is now.

Spencley
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
So the random events no longer grant rewards, getting a silver in a rammpage grants 60scrip getting a gold gives 67. Arkfalls seem to not be giving the key codes..

Really.. So now i can farm 1 out of 7 Coop maps which have no variation and no scaling difficulty which when done with a group can be ran through with ego powers without having to kill mobs... Some content...

No one is going to do arkfalls or random events anymore.

swatti
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Gear-progression offically just stopped. GJ devs, you killed the game... Or were there any gear-progression, my Machinist-LMG just about as good as any other LMG anyways.

I give up, just another dead-on-arrival-MMO made by devs who dont play their game.

Shima
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Gear-progression offically just stopped. GJ devs, you killed the game... Or were there any gear-progression, my Machinist-LMG just about as good as any other LMG anyways.

I give up, just another dead-on-arrival-MMO made by devs who dont play their game.

If you're playing the game for gear progression in the first place you're in for a LOT of frustration. It's completely random and the base stats don't change (plus better bonus stats are tied to your EGO rating so until you get higher up one weapon is about as good as another anyway).

Zyndia
04-16-2013, 09:45 AM
id expect to get 10 at least nwo fro ma damn arkfall considering they take waaaay more work and waaay more time.

Well stay away from Tier 4.

Got a orange AR from it and got the same type from the Tier 3 box. with no difference in stats at all.

swatti
04-16-2013, 09:50 AM
If you're playing the game for gear progression in the first place you're in for a LOT of frustration. It's completely random and the base stats don't change (plus better bonus stats are tied to your EGO rating so until you get higher up one weapon is about as good as another anyway).

Thx capt. obivous!

I could be using the starter-LMG that is like the SECOND weapon you get in the ENTIRE game and do just as much damage with it then what i could do with ANY other LMG i find...

Soooooo... Why should i spend ANY time or efford to "upgrade" to any other. Considoring the ONLY way is to sink god-knows how much real money in virtual-currency to buy 4 random items that may as well be green pistols that aint any better then FIRST weapon you get in the entire game.

I dont know what holds the record of fastest dying MMO in history but seriously, this one is a contender for the title if the devs wont do something about it.

Mynx
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM

dont bother with T4 lockbox's they are a waste, just get t3 lockbox's