PDA

View Full Version : One problem i've had with the game that makes me RAGE lol...

Grit
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
OK the biggest thing in the game that makes me :mad: more or less because of my patience problem lol..

happens in the menus.. mainly the inventory/modding weapons area.

i go in and try to change weapons or pick a weapon to modify and the dang selector box won't move...and i have to exit/enter the dang menu like 2-4 times...this happens more often than not lol. anyone else here experiance this or am i just crazy.....?

LALLY
04-16-2013, 09:18 AM
feel better knowing you aren't the only one my freind

Roggie
04-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Every time I want to equip a different grenade to sell the one I have, it takes me 8 tries to make it actually change.

I just figure the grenade is clingy and wants to keep being my grenade.

MrMcNj69
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm having the same issue. Sometimes none of the menus will scroll and take several tries going out and back in. Also when I change anything in one loadout and attempt do do the same in another loadout, the second one does not take. I have to go out and do each one seperately. This is especially frustrating in the middle of a battle. LOL

Grit
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
i'm sure this was addressed in the patch but for some dang reason it makes me rage like none other like getting quick scoped for the 3rd time in a CoD match haha...

jedi, I am not...stupid patience problems haha...

kniferun
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM
The terrible hit detection bothers me the most.

Ichidakiller
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
The game doesn't make me rage with all its bugs and quirks.

The forums....they make me rage hardcore.

5post about the same topic my eye starts twitching, 10post about the same thing I begin to feel a little anger.
Its like wading through knee deep fecal matter to find the posts worth reading.

Kross
04-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Every time I want to equip a different grenade to sell the one I have, it takes me 8 tries to make it actually change.

I just figure the grenade is clingy and wants to keep being my grenade.

Have this problem too, temporary fix: equip the already equipped grenade then change it.. Works every time for me

mikepaul
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Reloading over and over in the middle of a firefight.

Menu fails to open quickly in a fight so I can get a weapon more appropriate for the job.

Primary weapon disappears from my inventory after logging off, not while using the salvage menu as Trion support seems to think is the problem.

Situational invulnerability of some enemies, which is different than the ones that I merely suck at killing...

Zalm
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
I dont like when I reload my gun with an empty clip and have to reload it again....thats annoying as hell....Who the hell keeps empty clips on them?