PDA

View Full Version : Weapon change menu

sallallin
04-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Is it me or the menu where you change weapon is slowwwwww take like 20 second to load imagine you are in the middle of a gun fight you will get kill for sure.

i think the menus loading need some huge improvement in speed. the map menu is slow too.

what you guys think!!!

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 09:21 AM
it is slow but im patient =p , id rather glitches get worked out first. althought my screens take even longer to load when in battle

sallallin
04-16-2013, 09:23 AM
it is slow but im patient =p , id rather glitches get worked out first. althought my screens take even longer to load when in battle

i know me too. of course they are just starting with this, time will make it better for sure. so far the game is sick.

Fin Swiftkiller
04-16-2013, 12:25 PM
It irritates me the most when you can't look at your inventory or scroll through it. You have to go in and out and in and out, still having issues with it. Get out wait, try again, still nothing. Try to sell or buy something and can't' move between choices. Wait an unspecified time period and it will work but not when you need it. My inventory is almost always full and can maybe delete something before it stops working again, rinse and repeat the in and out attempts. I like the game, like the menu setup, despise the inability of it working 100% of the time.

sallallin
04-16-2013, 01:54 PM
It irritates me the most when you can't look at your inventory or scroll through it. You have to go in and out and in and out, still having issues with it. Get out wait, try again, still nothing. Try to sell or buy something and can't' move between choices. Wait an unspecified time period and it will work but not when you need it. My inventory is almost always full and can maybe delete something before it stops working again, rinse and repeat the in and out attempts. I like the game, like the menu setup, despise the inability of it working 100% of the time.

i totally get you. they need to improve on this alot, i have seen some videos of people playing on pc and no issues at all

Fin Swiftkiller
04-16-2013, 07:49 PM
I just tend to go with what I'm using at the moment and delete items when I can, tired of fighting with the vendor screen or trying to break down items from inventory..