PDA

View Full Version : PC and Xbox down for fixes - Patch Related Problems

Myll_Erik
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM
We're taking Xbox and PC down as we try and fix some of the issues relating to our patch. No ETA on getting them back up yet - but please keep checking back for updates.

Ciannon
04-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Take all the time you need!

lordchun
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Well I guess I'll wait for the new Zombie map to download. But first I have to go and sob in that corner over there.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Thanks :) hope the pursuit issues will be fixed when I get home in a few hours. Keep up the good work.

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Heh. Something didn't take with the patch.

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 09:35 AM
While its down, can you fix the new option to turn off voice chat so it really turns off voice chat? The feedback I've been getting from others mics in populated areas like Iron Demon is giving me a headache.

Thanks in advance. :)

Migrayne
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
While its down, can you fix the new option to turn off voice chat so it really turns off voice chat? The feedback I've been getting from others mics in populated areas like Iron Demon is giving me a headache.

Thanks in advance. :)

A much better solution would be to have push to talk. Open mics are rediculous. Having a voice chat in the game then everyone just turning it off or off by default kind of defeats the purpose of the feature. Why spend time on a feature just to have it turned off. Why not make the feature work right.

PUSH TO TALK PLEASE.

Ciannon
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
A much better solution would be to have push to talk. Open mics are rediculous. Having a voice chat in the game then everyone just turning it off or off by default kind of defeats the purpose of the feature. Why spend time on a feature just to have it turned off. Why not make the feature work right.

PUSH TO TALK PLEASE.

PTT will not fix the issue. Plus, this really isn't the thread for this.

K A S H I H A R A D
04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
A patch on Xbox Live not running 150% smoothly? OMG WHAT AN UNEXPECTED DEVELOPMENT I NEVER SAW COMING. GRR FEEL MAH NERD RAGE!!11.

Seriously though... shtako happens. Just glad we aren't being kept completely in the dark about it like the status quo of other developers. I can wait bro so do yo thang.

booka
04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Thank you for the update. Keep up the great work. :)

Arkpilot
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
We're taking Xbox and PC down as we try and fix some of the issues relating to our patch. No ETA on getting them back up yet - but please keep checking back for updates.

Can you please update the data recorder "that's all I got" and the challenge dam defense...... Or at least have staff dedicated to actually produce a response to submitted in game tickets.