Xbox and PC Patch 1.010 - April 16th - UPDATES for PC and XBOX

We will be starting server updates on Xbox and PC beginning at 7:00 AM PT

Server Downtime:
Date: April 16th, 2013
Time: 6:00pm PT (3PM GMT, 4PM Paris)
Duration: 1 Hour

Patch Notes:
Click here for full notes!

Due to an error on the Xbox Patch - we are extending the Xbox Downtime by one more hour!

Xbox Users please go ahead and download and patch. You will have an error. We will release a short fix soon to address that error.

Xbox update is about an hour away - please bear with us folks!

**UPDATE*** We're finding issues with our latest patch - we're taking down Xbox and PC for maintenance. No ETA for bringing them back online.

Stop with you continues *****ing!! its down longer there fixing it its being fixed your game is not broken it is not the end of the world trion have not stolen your first born and eaten your pet cat on the way out.

Just wait for it to be fixed go have a shower.. food... sleep... for kids go out and play go have a wank or try and get laid just stop *****ing and be patient.

agiantmudcrab
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Xbox and PC Patch 1.010 - April 16th - UPDATES for PC and XBOX

We will be starting server updates on Xbox and PC beginning at 7:00 AM PT

Server Downtime:
Date: April 16th, 2013
Time: 6:00pm PT (3PM GMT, 4PM Paris)
Duration: 1 Hour

Patch Notes:
Click here for full notes!

Due to an error on the Xbox Patch - we are extending the Xbox Downtime by one more hour!

Xbox Users please go ahead and download and patch. You will have an error. We will release a short fix soon to address that error.

Xbox update is about an hour away - please bear with us folks!

**UPDATE*** We're finding issues with our latest patch - we're taking down Xbox and PC for maintenance. No ETA for bringing them back online.

Stop with you continues *****ing!! its down longer there fixing it its being fixed your game is not broken it is not the end of the world trion have not stolen your first born and eaten your pet cat on the way out.

Just wait for it to be fixed go have a shower.. food... sleep... for kids go out and play go have a wank or try and get laid just stop *****ing and be patient.... also its not trions fault its microsft look it up instead of moaning your arses off
THANK YOU! Someone with some logic!

Barrik
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM
LOL, sorry to bust you up, but there is a thread with updates on the situation already. By creating another one, you are just adding to the chaos sir. But I agree on a couple things, I definitely need a shower :p

Roggie
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Wait, did someone on here actually use logic instead of acting like a video game being down for a period of time is the end of the world?

Although a lot of posts here are high level entertainment.

Jackaleffect
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
LOL, sorry to bust you up, but there is a thread with updates on the situation already. By creating another one, you are just adding to the chaos sir. But I agree on a couple things, I definitely need a shower :p

exactly the point i am trying to make how many people need to post updates for people to stop asking or moaning about the damn patch!! lol

kniferun
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
its great when people contradict themselves.

Jackaleffect
04-16-2013, 09:32 AM
its great when people contradict themselves.

not contradicting myself i am not moaning about the patch or the servers being down i am not acting like its the end of the world i just spend the downtime eating my food while reading the forums tho i did go and watch the new episode of castle before to pass some of the time