PDA

View Full Version : EGO pts

crowfl56
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
I'm a very casual player, but have been playing for over a week. My highest lvl char has 120 ego. I have been following the main mission and a few side missions and some red missions. So wondering why i'm so low in ego?

crowfl56
04-16-2013, 09:46 AM
bump bump bump

Kommissar Kaede
04-16-2013, 09:48 AM
It seems like you haven't been doing much with pursuits. Those are based off a multitude of things. I forget the exact hotkey for the menu, I just hit "M" -> "SpaceBar" -> select the upper right option on the wheel, "Goals," and check out the pursuits.

These offer EGO ranks as well.

Note: XP is the only way to get EGO Upgrades. EGO rank itself is not something that provides upgrades.

crowfl56
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Okie thank you very much :)

LadyToon
04-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Use F2 :) And around EGO 300 you'll be able to do contracts.

Indolo
04-16-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm a very casual player, but have been playing for over a week. My highest lvl char has 120 ego. I have been following the main mission and a few side missions and some red missions. So wondering why i'm so low in ego?

When you're traveling, hit those emergency events along the way. They're generally pretty quick and the rewards add up. Also, frequently people leave them half done, maybe from lots of people driving through them. Plenty of times I've stopped to kill 1-2 enemies and got the complete.

Also there's lots of mission areas that you can do for more rewards. You'll see the objectives pop up when you're in range of one. You can do it without having the mission.