PDA

View Full Version : Another did they fix thread...

Napalm Sunrise
04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
...but I'm stuck at work and can't check myself; just wondering if anyone can confirm if they fixed the Co-Op pursuits not checking off for the time based ones on Explosions 101 or any of the Co Op maps really. I want that Harmony Preacher outfit for my chick outlaw because its sexy but it simply will not register planting the charges under 15 mins or defeating the mission boss under 5.

AddictedNoob
04-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Is it really that hard to look at the patch notes?

KashraFall
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
...but I'm stuck at work and can't check myself; just wondering if anyone can confirm if they fixed the Co-Op pursuits not checking off for the time based ones on Explosions 101 or any of the Co Op maps really. I want that Harmony Preacher outfit for my chick outlaw because its sexy but it simply will not register planting the charges under 15 mins or defeating the mission boss under 5.

Yes, it is confirmed by me and three guildies that the pursuits are fixed.

Napalm Sunrise
04-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Is it really that hard to look at the patch notes?

I did bro. it didn't say anything other than bugs. That could be any number of things. So i'm looking for specifics and bothered to ask since I am guaranteed a clear cut answer as well as the BS that makes forums so amazing to be a part of to begin with. +1 for your answer gangsta nuts. I LOVE HAVING HATERS be the first reply to a legit question.

Napalm Sunrise
04-16-2013, 10:02 AM

Awesome, thanks! This pretty much makes my day. It will make it again when I can finally have a cool outfit for my character other than the Infiltrator set.

Spencley
04-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Ignore him. The patch fixed non of the broken pursuits, non of the data recorders and non of the missing missions. They even took down the servers after the patch in order to fix the lack of patch... We have no info when we can expect them back up not even a rough estimate.

Vehicle Skills were still in the reset state, leveled to 20 3 times still on rank 11 when i logged in..

kiddy
04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Oh yeah just to add to your excitement, i logged on today and most of my pursuits for co-op have been reset. for instance i have killed 'x' boss in 'y' minutes but its saying i have not completed the actual co-op map.

GF progression.

Vuule
04-16-2013, 10:34 AM

They adjusted the times for some pursuits. How did they change?

These were the original times:
Monarch 2 min
Matron 3 min
Motherlode 5 mine
Dekuso 5 min
Hulker 3 min