PDA

View Full Version : Episode Missions Missing from Map?

xSovereign
04-16-2013, 09:59 AM
I created a second character Sunday night. Wanted to take a break from my main which is in the 300s. Besides the point, when I made my new character, I did one Episode Mission. The second episode appeared on map but I logged off because of class. Yesterday, Defiance series premiere day, I log back in and now, the episode mission isn't there. The second Episode Mission is GONE. I logged out the area where it was and now it's gone. Is it a game error or is it merely removed from the game for now because of the series premiere? My main character completed all Episode Missions and wanted to do the same for my second character. Is this "glitch" or "bug" got anything to do with the show or what? HELP PLEASE!

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Episode mission are time-sensitive. They urged you to complete them before the premier on April 15th. Not doing so, you have forfeited those missions, as new episode missions are being added. Hope this clears it up for you.

RedScar
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I believe they said the first set of Episode Missions were supposed to be completed by the 15th because they "lead up" to the show.. but I could be wrong.

Durva360
04-16-2013, 10:04 AM
I believe they said the first set of Episode Missions were supposed to be completed by the 15th because they "lead up" to the show.. but I could be wrong. This is the exact case and guess people will think again before pushing it off to the last minute.

Grit
04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Kinda hoped that they'd keep those episodic missions around.. now ppl who get the game say next month or whatever will never have the chance to earn the rewards...but hey, whatever. I have 3 characters pushed through the episode missions. no big deal for me..i just kinda feel bad for ppl that discover this gem late.

xSovereign
04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Guess I should had made the second account earlier.

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:13 AM
To be fair, Trion could always re-release them after season 1, or possibly include them in a paid "Episode Mission Pack" DLC.

Grit
04-16-2013, 10:26 AM
To be fair, Trion could always re-release them after season 1, or possibly include them in a paid "Episode Mission Pack" DLC.

LOL yeah they could go all EA and release stuff for mo $$$$$ :D

perhaps they'll be included somewhere..i'm sure all will work out

kniferun
04-16-2013, 10:30 AM
I dont remember getting anything important from episode missions.

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Nolan's Purple AR was pretty important.

AngrySpartan
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Actually what seems to be the best route is to follow the TV show program. Meaning if you missed out on the episodes as they come out (game or tv) leading up to the release of the next season; Syfy ALWAYS has the last season episodes playing in order the few weeks prior to Season 2 premiere. It would make sense in re-releasing the missions during this time.

Tsukematsukeru
04-16-2013, 10:34 AM
I bught the game today and i must say i'm a little dissapointed i missed the episode missions but hey L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

kniferun
04-16-2013, 10:34 AM
I must have got rid of nolans AR.

Xavier McLin
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Like HW LoL

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM
I must have got rid of nolans AR.

Nolan's AR was nothing special, but the fact that it was purple guaranteed a payday for anyone who sold it :D

NeoMorph
04-16-2013, 02:20 PM
I did the episode missions but expected more today and... Nada. Not even in the map key anymore

radation51
04-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Kinda hoped that they'd keep those episodic missions around.. now ppl who get the game say next month or whatever will never have the chance to earn the rewards...but hey, whatever. I have 3 characters pushed through the episode missions. no big deal for me..i just kinda feel bad for ppl that discover this gem late.
Well i returned the game today because i got it just today and i couldnt get any episode missions so these guys are really tryin to make me mad

but my friend had a char that got throught the missions and he dosent have any now hmm must be a bug for everyone.

Barrik
04-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Well i returned the game today because i got it just today and i couldnt get any episode missions so these guys are really tryin to make me mad

but my friend had a char that got throught the missions and he dosent have any now hmm must be a bug for everyone.

lol it's not a bug. Episode missions were to be finished before the 15th which people who had been playing the game already should have known since there was a warning saying to finish before the 15th.

DMC14
04-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Nolan's AR was nothing special, but the fact that it was purple guaranteed a payday for anyone who sold it :D
my ego is around 300 now and i still use it. nolans assault rifle is the best all round full auto assault rifle i have found yet.

DMC14
04-16-2013, 08:04 PM

your loss.

Kalter Stahl
04-16-2013, 08:16 PM
If I was Trion I would re-release all the episode missions between seasons... kinda like reruns.

SilentBob420BMFJ
05-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Are there any other missions in the game that disappear with time or if you do it in the "wrong" order? For instance, can I save all the side missions for later? Will they all be there? Or do I have to do some main, then make sure I do side, etc. I hate games where quests disappear etc. and you're screwed. I honestly was saving the episode mission for after I did a few side quests. So lame that it's gone now. Very lame. Or how about this, why don't they pop up on the screen with something that tells you this? Seriously. They have stupid "have you played co-op durr hurr" messages, but they can't give one that actually tells you you will lose out if you don't do it?

SilentBob420BMFJ
05-15-2013, 03:26 PM
OK, so now the Piper episode mission is back. Huh? I'm confused. Guess I'll go do it before it's gone though. I wonder if they have 1 mission per week or something between episodes.

CharmCitysKing
05-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I believe they said the first set of Episode Missions were supposed to be completed by the 15th because they "lead up" to the show.. but I could be wrong.
No you are right...and they took out episode missions till "Further Notice" lmfao! Hense the reason why I sold this poor excuse for a MMO