PDA

View Full Version : Project Aegis Pt. 1

Scipio
04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
as i was downloading the patch, i read through the list of everything being fixed, and noticed that project aegis pt. 1 wasn't on it. As you all know, there is a problem with interacting with the turrets, and therefore, can't do the mission. Either i was blind and didn't see it, or it wasn't addressed. Any info about it?

Zeal
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
I managed to get 2 of the turrets working once, but not the others, the only side mission I have left outside of SF, grr.

Scipio
04-16-2013, 10:20 AM
at least you were able to do that. I've never been able to get a single one working lol

Zeal
04-16-2013, 10:21 AM
I think they're bugged out because they're in combat with the enemies around them, I cleared out the first 2 packs, abandoned the mission, got it again and was able to turn em on, couldn't do the others though :( major gimp.

Shinobi
04-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Well this has been answered...but since I'm lazy..as you are too.. I'll post the fix. Easiest way to do this is with a friend..Group up, have your buddy wait at the Turret you can't activate..You fast travel Anywhere...then fast travel back to your buddy..activate turret and repeat as needed.

Kireen
04-16-2013, 10:29 AM
I got two to work. Abandoned it out of frustration...tried again the next day. Got all of them to work but it required camping on the thing. The one that the hulker and monarch were by was a pain. I killed everything in the area and tried...nope. waited next to it and managed to get it to go while they were bashing each other. Its doable but seems like theres only a sliver of a opportunity to get it to go.

Gabrial Dark
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
I was finally able to get this to work but i had to do the first 3 and then log out wait a few and log back in to do the 4th good luck it was very frustrating but at least its done now

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Best way to complete Part 1 is to activate turret #4 (the furthest away with the hulker) 1st. If it is not available, sign out and sign back in until it is. Then proceed to do turret 3, 2 and 1 until it is completed. As was stated, if the turrets are not able to be interacted with, sign out and sign back in repeatedly until they are. Works 100%, but you have to have patience.

DarkStalker
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I fiishied this quest by clearing the packs then activate the turrents even thought they were on..