PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna help us all get mentioned in shows lore

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:30 AM
i have a proposal to make the biggest clan on xbox and eventually spread to other consoles it will be GAA german american assassins i think if we accumulate alot of members we can get recognized in the show if anyone wants message me if you like the idea my gamertag is GAA leader message me on xbox and ill invite i know there is a clan section in forums but i know most people there arent looking they are recruiting

MrCowman
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
I would much rather see a much better name than that to be on the show to be 100% honest.

Dr D Wayne Love
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
This is so going to work.

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I would much rather see a much better name than that to be on the show to be 100% honest.

what is problem with the name its two country backrounds working as a team

littlejay
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
That works so well in a game with region locked servers! Do it!

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:34 AM

yeah we are a us clan and the reigon lock will open soon they are talking about it

Grit
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
SJA FTW!!! yeah Squad Jack@$$ a group of Rowdy Deputy Lawkeepers out in the west kickin raider but and scoring big in arkfalls oh and drinking the crater bar dry :D

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM
SJA FTW!!! yeah Squad Jack@$$ a group of Rowdy Deputy Lawkeepers out in the west kickin raider but and scoring big in arkfalls oh and drinking the crater bar dry :D
......------------------------.--------------------

Ninno20
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM

Completely agree'd. What do we do? segregate the rest of the world playing. Tell them there country is not "cool" enough to be apart of it xD

Names make a clan, needs to be more thought out. Otherwise I'd. (I'm from the UK, i can't justify joining a clan which sounds like it alienates people.

Effy Frackem
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM
How about Shepards Of The Ark. only have a few members right now but looking for more, lots of PvP.

PC- Effy Frackem

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM

I was wondering why I couldn't find a damn Guiness to save my life!

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:40 AM
its just a name it doesnt alienate people i already have 60 plus members and i know half arent german

gaa leader
04-16-2013, 10:46 AM
so anyone want too

Grit
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
I was wondering why I couldn't find a damn Guiness to save my life!

Indeed Shadow, we drink it dry nightly haha!! Cass get's wild for sure!! Sometimes we just sip on some good burbon up at Iron Demon with Coop as well. LOL.

if you're a 360 user hit me and my boys up.

Eisenhower
04-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Ummm yea.... You do realize the show has already been filmed right? Doubt they go back and add a scene to talk about your stupidly named clan lol.

Havoc is recruiting tho so if any of you want to come and game with us just pm me or friend invite on XBOX
GT: Eisenhovver (2 v's not a w)

ShadowStrider 7
04-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Indeed Shadow, we drink it dry nightly haha!! Cass get's wild for sure!! Sometimes we just sip on some good burbon up at Iron Demon with Coop as well. LOL.

if you're a 360 user hit me and my boys up.
I have a clan atm, but we could definitely get into some shtako, if you're up for it.

snail
04-16-2013, 10:57 AM

this clan sounds way better. gaa sounds like some sort of deep south sheet wearing rednecks

CallMeDaCrow
04-16-2013, 11:03 AM
The SJA clan actually dont sound all that bad :P My clan right now is Nightkind and since we nly have a few members im sure i cud see some merging of this >:D GT: xCallmeDaCrowx HMU and ill see what my founder and officers think about this wonderous idea

SweetMadness
04-16-2013, 11:12 AM
No. I'm too upset that I can't think of any name at all...
But then, on the flip side, none of my friends have really been playing... not one is even ER 250 yet...

Dantology
04-16-2013, 11:25 AM
The world of Defiance shall fear our clan!
Not really, we're just 3 fools strong having fun and nothing more

NeoDarklight
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I sincerely doubt any clan that has a country's name, or even traditional swear words, would be in a syndicated television show. You guys need to be more clever than that if you want to get crap past the radar. Fortunately, with a universe like this, we have a whole truckload of pow shtako we can sift through. Catch my drift?

PurePlayinSerb
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
my clan already made the tv show, we're Defiant Few, ahhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahahhaaaa

Zeal
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Sloppy biscuit, ROFL.

NeoDarklight
04-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Sloppy biscuit, ROFL.

That actually sounds catchy enough to work.

SLOPPY BISCUITS!

Grit
04-16-2013, 11:38 AM
I have a clan atm, but we could definitely get into some shtako, if you're up for it.

hey man, you got a clan, it's all good. if you up for just messin around and getting into shtako it's what we're about. general fun in gaming

Ciannon
04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
i have a proposal to make the biggest clan on xbox and eventually spread to other consoles it will be GAA german american assassins i think if we accumulate alot of members we can get recognized in the show if anyone wants message me if you like the idea my gamertag is GAA leader message me on xbox and ill invite i know there is a clan section in forums but i know most people there arent looking they are recruiting

Sounds like your clan name should be German-American Youngsters.

Grit
04-16-2013, 11:40 AM
The SJA clan actually dont sound all that bad :P My clan right now is Nightkind and since we nly have a few members im sure i cud see some merging of this >:D GT: xCallmeDaCrowx HMU and ill see what my founder and officers think about this wonderous idea

hey man, you have a clan, that's cool i'm not trying to build the biggest most awesome clan ever or trying to take away from other clans. i respect em all and don't wanna do any steppin on toes. we're more or less a "squad" of laid back dudes just laughing at stupid crap and BS'n and laying down the LAW on anyone that we can haha. More ppl to play with...to hell with "clan wars" how bout "Clan drink offs" FTW!!

Kye Azreal
04-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Lol, my clan's name will never be in the show. It just wouldn't sound legit enough...Does anyone know how to un-join a clan once joined?

Applesaws
04-16-2013, 11:43 AM
If it works and you get mentioned, just remember who supported you.
Me

Grit
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Ya know my buddies and i have joked around at the bar...

if we ever get invaded RED DAWN style.. we're going to be "The Fluffy Little Puppies."

Dantology
04-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I mentioned to fearless leader that he spelled Sloppy Bisquits wrong...I said "Isn't it spelled biscuits?"

He remained silent on comms for a few seconds and let out a sigh....he then told me to shut up...

DMC14
04-16-2013, 08:06 PM
especially when those servers are in europe and america. i doubt any germans could play with americans. im in australia and i cant.

Sacrificial Lamb
04-16-2013, 08:07 PM
I like Video Games.

DMC14
04-16-2013, 09:15 PM
that comment along with the avatar is bloody funny.