PDA

View Full Version : After patch servers down?

kyle939
04-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Hello,

Just done the patch and now cannot play. Anyone else got the same thing?

BleakPanther
04-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Everyone else... except ps3.

Bojoe
Everyone else...

yuppers................

JediDevin
Haha, look around the Forums Kyle.

kyle939
04-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Ahh okay.
So we have no time frame when we can play I take it.

Nani
04-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Ahh okay.
So we have no time frame when we can play I take it.

When they revert a patch, and give us another boost.

Lazy
04-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Keep checking here for any news: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?38522-Xbox-and-PC-Patch-1.010-April-16th-UPDATES-for-PC-and-XBOX

Another
04-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Always check the twitter feed.
https://twitter.com/DefianceGame

kyle939
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Always check the twitter feed.
https://twitter.com/DefianceGame

Ah yes I never check Twitter stuff.

Hunter o
04-16-2013, 11:02 AM
I feel like that should give us a time frame on when we can play

THE SPAFFINATOR
04-16-2013, 11:19 AM
I HAVE BROUGHT A GAME WHICH COST 50 POUNDS N HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IT PROPERLY SINCE RELEASE COS OF FLAWS N FAULTS IN GAME IVE HAD LEGENDARY WEAPONS DELETED AND STATS RESET ITS UTTER ******** N EVERY1 SAYING ITS OK THEY WILL SORT IT N IT HAPPENS THATS BOLLOCKS IF THE GAME DOESNT WORK PROPERLY DONT RELEASE IT YOU COCKS. TO SUM UP **** YOU TRION YOU PISS TAKES AND ALSO **** YOU MICROSOFT COS YOU PRICKS TOO N ALSO IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY AINT JUST HONEST WIV US LIKE YH WE ****ED UP THE PATCHED ****ED EVERYTHING UP N TBH WE GOT NO IDEA WHEN GONNA BE SORTED CHECK BK EVERY HOUR THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF :mad:N IT WOULDNT B SO BAD IF DIDNT SEEM LIKE IT WILL B AWESOME GAME:confused:

BleakPanther
04-16-2013, 11:53 AM
I HAVE BROUGHT A GAME WHICH COST 50 POUNDS N HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IT PROPERLY SINCE RELEASE COS OF FLAWS N FAULTS IN GAME IVE HAD LEGENDARY WEAPONS DELETED AND STATS RESET ITS UTTER ******** N EVERY1 SAYING ITS OK THEY WILL SORT IT N IT HAPPENS THATS BOLLOCKS IF THE GAME DOESNT WORK PROPERLY DONT RELEASE IT YOU COCKS. TO SUM UP **** YOU TRION YOU PISS TAKES AND ALSO **** YOU MICROSOFT COS YOU PRICKS TOO N ALSO IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY AINT JUST HONEST WIV US LIKE YH WE ****ED UP THE PATCHED ****ED EVERYTHING UP N TBH WE GOT NO IDEA WHEN GONNA BE SORTED CHECK BK EVERY HOUR THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF :mad:N IT WOULDNT B SO BAD IF DIDNT SEEM LIKE IT WILL B AWESOME GAME:confused:

LMAO!

They pretty much did say that in the server status forum...

Now that the facts are out of the way...

"umadbro?"

kyle939
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM

I tried to read what you put, but all the cap locks actually gave me an eye ache.... So I got as far as 50 pounds and then noticed the terrible English and had to stop.

One post, and that is the first post made was a massive rant? Well done fella, blue peter badge for you.

Complaining here will get you no where, and yes we all know the servers are down, which is why I made this thread. Just so it is easier to find for people.

Keep a look on the Twitter and just wait patiently like the rest of us.

Also posting like that will get you absolutely no where, more like removed off the forums!