PDA

View Full Version : what to do wile the severs are down.

tuckerpb
04-16-2013, 11:14 AM
1. go outside and wonder where that ball of light in the sky came from.
2. find out who the people in your house are and why the smaller ones call you dad/mom.
3. finally remember to feed your pet, just to find out it evolved and started feeding itself.
4. finally paying the local pizza delivery person and accidentally sending a check with there phone number as the amount cause it was the smaller of the two.
5. checking you mail to find out you are legally dead cause no one has seen you in a wile.
6. having a chance to find out which of the bottle abound you still have lemonade in it and which ones you were using to go in so you did not have to stop playing.
7. once outside go running and screaming MONARCH cause you saw a ladybug.
8. go for a drive and have to relearn that you can not drive through other people cars.
9 go out side and wonder if it is a bug that is causing your dodge charger to spawn as a yugo
10. try to explain to the cop that you were not speeding and reckless driving you were just trying to compleat a time trial.

ok any other ones?:D

Nomad N7
04-16-2013, 11:28 AM
I had a good laugh with this awesome write up. Thanks

Kogasa Tatara
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Play some Touhou!

Voyavoda
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
I had a good laugh with this awesome write up. Thanks

Yeah me too... i was about to come in here and state some of these and BAM! He's got it all!

#2 is my favourite

x Silxx x
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
You could learn English and/or proper grammar while the servers are down. At least then you'll be able to create a more instructive post when you're done.

Draugluin
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
11. Head downtown to a bar and start querying about others' "critical spots". If they stare stunned back at you, tell them you're trying to complete few "pursuits".

Aignix
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
#12 Check a clock and calendar and wonder where the last 2-3 weeks went

Azrael008uk
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
You could learn English and/or proper grammar while the servers are down. At least then you'll be able to create a more instructive post when you're done.

Thank you for reminding us that 'trolling' is always an option.

Az

CaptainRaj
04-16-2013, 11:38 AM

You, sir, are buzz killington.

CoolFez
04-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Cry in a corner, while nobody cares about you

blueplain
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
1.Pretend your playing on defiance and try to ignore the fact it is down.
2. Play it on the ps3 lol

Thedjectivenoun
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
you could learn english and/or proper grammar while the servers are down. At least then you'll be able to create a more instructive post when you're done.

grammar wars!