PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand these players

Bull
04-16-2013, 11:21 AM
The people who drive in circles around the arkfalls. Get out and fight. Stop hiding behind your steering wheels.

Saraya
04-16-2013, 11:23 AM
The people who drive in circles around the arkfalls. Get out and fight. Stop hiding behind your steering wheels.

Annoying isn't it? It's getting as bad as bunny hopping and excessive jumping everywhere.
I've started kicking people out of instances because they continuously jump to a destination and miss, while walking normally would have been faster and easier.

However on the plus side, you rarely run into people while playing - so you don't have to put up with their idiotic mannerisms.

Voyavoda
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
I dont mind it too much... just hate it when they do it for the small AF where the skitterlings are needed to weaken the crystals.

skitterlings = friend

PseudoCool
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
It annoys me too.. to no end. And their excuse "You need to run over things for a achievement!" News flash geniuses.. you can run over that paltry number of enemies just cruising around Madera with your window down and Tupac blarin in the stereo in about 10 minutes.. and amazingly.. you can do it without PISSING OFF THE WHOLE WORLD by screwing up that pretty little hell bug arkfall.

On the plus side however, for those of you who haven't tried it.. if you get one of those morons, just get a detonator out with sticky grenades.. 5 rounds.. 3 for the bright spot on the crystal (does about 400 damage per).. 2 on the ground where the idiot driving his car goes constantly.. when they blow up, his car takes damage.. he he he.. solves that problem real fast!

Unknown
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
*HONK HONK HONK* That's me blasting my horn as I drive around in circles :p Only joking. Most times I only pop my vehicle when in a Major arkfall as it saves running all the way back to the ammo cache when I run out >.< Then I drive back, hit something and let the guns go crazy ^_^

RoG Goat
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Easy way to level up your roller! :)

Mavor
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Not to mention, at blue crystal arkfalls - running your roller around is the quickest way to complete them. Rollers at red crystals can be useful if folks are careful about what they hit.

Hope499
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
I dont mind it too much... just hate it when they do it for the small AF where the skitterlings are needed to weaken the crystals.

skitterlings = friend

oh hellllls ya, 100% agree and endorse this statment

M00N
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
I blame the gnomes! damn those small shortlegged fat rainbow colored haired stumps! And sprint....... and rogues..... and wow... :)

Anyways running and jumping forward or what ever is as fast as running straight. Thats why i jump. But i fight normal even in pvp :)