PDA

View Full Version : There are alot of complaining threads

czern
04-16-2013, 11:28 AM
I have been checking out the forums to kill time and i noticed something

all threads are either complaints about the game or people cracking jokes about one thing or another i have seen less than a dozen serious threads about the game itself

i like the game it has lots of problems but i like it

now i have a simple question does the fact that 90 percent of people are complaining about it make it a bad game or is it just that the people who actually like it dont bother threading

RedScar
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
There are a bunch of threads about complaining threads.

sushiking89
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM

all threads are either complaints about the game or people cracking jokes about one thing or another i have seen less than a dozen serious threads about the game itself

now i have a simple question does the fact that 90 percent of people are complaining about it make it a bad game or is it just that the people who actually like it dont bother threading

It more likely for people to post complaints since they are mad. If they are happy, I guess they would be playing the game or working, I believe the server is still down so more complaints threads today.

lil frier
04-16-2013, 11:59 AM
There are a bunch of threads about complaining threads.

Lots of posts, not a lot of threads.

Russ
04-16-2013, 12:03 PM

It's not a great game anyway...playable, but not great...but it's also broken, totally, they can't even get their long awaited and self-worshipped patch sorted, 2 weeks for them to bring it out (Why not stop bloody telling us how great its gonna be and GET ON WITH IT) and then the actual patching cocks up, and then the servers are down....

Add that to the fact that we seem to be meant to thank trion for their wonderful 'gifts' of an arbituary title and some boosts....and yeah, a lot of people are a bit annoyed.

Thanx4tehfish
04-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Lots of posts, not a lot of threads.

No there is tons of threads telling people they should be happy about buying something they can't enjoy. Threads telling people they should have waited 2+ months to buy the game used from Gamestop for 1/2 the price (because they love Trion and really want to help). Posts as well.

N3gativeCr33p
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Well, at least they seem to report problems faster than I ever noticed when I was a more regular DCUO player.