PDA

View Full Version : Dam Defense still not fixed?

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
I know there are more pressing issues. I know there are plenty of other threads about this. I know how to use the search function, but they keep getting buried/dieing off before we get actual answers.

Once servers are back up and what not, why wasn't this fixed when in the final patch notes, it says that they addressed it?
Here is the link for those too lazy to look. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?38419-Patch-1.010-Sharks-in-Winter-Solstice-Final-Patch-Notes

Sorry if I come across as annoyed (it's because I am), but this is one of the things that just have been annoying me for quite some time.

Kross
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
They adjusted the damage rockets do.. It doesn't mention it's coming back

RiverStyxHorror
04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
It could be just a basic outline, well... not completely basic due to how much is noted. But maybe they mostly wrote down the stuff that people wouldn't easily notice right away, wherein if you look at the map, you'll see Dam Defense. If they did fix it, maybe they didn't feel the need to mention it as everyone pulls up the map a lot, and a new hotshot in an area like Muir Processing where is not hotshots would be noticeable.

I could be, or am most likely wrong. But it seems like a reasonable assumption.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 11:40 AM
They adjusted the damage rockets do.. It doesn't mention it's coming back

Why tell us this and not mention that it isn't fully fixed or something yet then? Not really seeing the logic in that.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 11:42 AM
It could be just a basic outline, well... not completely basic due to how much is noted. But maybe they mostly wrote down the stuff that people wouldn't easily notice right away, wherein if you look at the map, you'll see Dam Defense. If they did fix it, maybe they didn't feel the need to mention it as everyone pulls up the map a lot, and a new hotshot in an area like Muir Processing where is not hotshots would be noticeable.

I could be, or am most likely wrong. But it seems like a reasonable assumption.

I see where you are coming from, but from what I've heard from PC players, it isn't on the map either. Just wish that they would either credit us or just remove it from the pursuit requirements already.

RiverStyxHorror
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
I see where you are coming from, but from what I've heard from PC players, it isn't on the map either. Just wish that they would either credit us or just remove it from the pursuit requirements already.

Is PC back up yet to check? Or are you meaning prior to the patch this morning?
Xbox is still down for me, so I can't check.
.same here, I get tired of looking at it as it is all I need for the new outfit.
Haha

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Is PC back up yet to check? Or are you meaning prior to the patch this morning?
Xbox is still down for me, so I can't check.
.same here, I get tired of looking at it as it is all I need for the new outfit.
Haha

PC was up for a bit apparently. I haven't checked within the last hour or so, but the server issues are mostly focused on the xbox side currently.

Kogasa Tatara
04-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Dam Defense wasn't on the map when the PC version was up. Hoping that was one of the issues the patch had.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Dam Defense wasn't on the map when the PC version was up. Hoping that was one of the issues the patch had.

If it was, I would be content. The other stuff I can handle, but I am somewhat OCD. That one thing missing has just been urking me. The time trial portions of the co-op maps were annoying, but not nearly as much so. At least there, it was pretty much all of the pursuit goals that didn't work.

NinjaofSmoke
04-16-2013, 11:54 AM
The one pursuit that's keeping me from both a new suit and EGO that could easily boost my rating up. I agree with either getting credit for it or either remove it entirely. I disdain the fact that 45 EGO is sitting somewhere where I can not obtain it. I was reading the patch notes and when I came to the part about updating the rockets, I though "WTF about the mission is it or is it not going to be there to do", That's my only concern.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 12:02 PM
The one pursuit that's keeping me from both a new suit and EGO that could easily boost my rating up. I agree with either getting credit for it or either remove it entirely. I disdain the fact that 45 EGO is sitting somewhere where I can not obtain it. I was reading the patch notes and when I came to the part about updating the rockets, I though "WTF about the mission is it or is it not going to be there to do", That's my only concern.

Pretty much. Wouldn't be too hard to do. It was done as a temp fix for the "That's All I've Got" data recorder issue for a number of people.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Sigh.....still not fixed. At least update the patch notes or something saying it is down and/or for what reason please.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Well at least it is back. Coop seems fixed now as well.