PDA

View Full Version : Cross Platform petition.

Archon_Of_Victory
04-16-2013, 12:45 PM
So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-sony-allow-defiance-the-video-game-to-crossplatform-between-pc-ps3-xbox360#share

If you sign it, give it a boost and share it with the rest of the community.

Facade
04-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Won't happen.
Not because they can't do it, but because MS & Sony said no.

ventuz
04-16-2013, 12:48 PM
PSN can't connect with Microsoft servers.

Tell your friends to get same platform as you.

Myst
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Well if not that then I think taking the region lock off would be nice.

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 12:52 PM
everythings possible , it would be hard to write a code to make them interact its all logisitics algorithims but not impossible

SgtScR3aM21
04-16-2013, 12:55 PM
people with xbox wont come to ps3 and people on ps3 wont go to xbox , we all play what we play because the features of the system fit us better than the other. specially when its a multi platform game like this. the only time u see a ps3 user on xbox and vice versa is for an exclusive game , so i second the need for cross platforming.

Skoney323
04-16-2013, 12:57 PM
NO Cross Platform!!!! **** MS.. Sony all the way!

Eagle7D8
04-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I wish they would do this. It is great on Final Fantasy XI having people playing PC, Xbox 360 and PS2 all on the same servers.

Joel
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to do this

Sludge
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Pass.

I'm not one for the console vs console vs PC fight but I'd rather not have to deal with auto hotkey or more advanced bots, cheating in PvP, or the visible invisible cloak bug. I'd be less wary of cross consoles but Microsoft seems to have made it clear that they're not interested in repeating ffxi.

ewen1972
04-16-2013, 01:15 PM
I believe they showed that they could get ms and Sony to work together, but it was shot down, by who I don't know, probably both sides although Sony does seem a bit more relaxed than ms

Evilution
04-16-2013, 01:16 PM
I don't mind cross platform with pc tbh, but my brother has an xbox and the amount of whinny kids on it is unbelievable. It must be because it has a cheaper retail price or something, but when he plays online it's full of 10 to 15 year olds whining and squeaky voices and their irritating lol.

Shadestryke
04-16-2013, 01:20 PM
While I would like this in some ways, it would unfortunately turn PvP into a massive Xbox v PS fanboy war. And if this ever did happen in any game, you would never want to use area chat for any reason. The Sony vs MS war is bad enough on the forums without adding voice chat and the ability to shoot each other...

ewen1972
04-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Double post sorry

wilks
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-sony-allow-defiance-the-video-game-to-crossplatform-between-pc-ps3-xbox360#share

Too bad xbox/microsoft and Sony are fierce competitors. They literally don't know how to work together. And they sure don't split profits on anything.

zeohn
04-16-2013, 01:32 PM

can't you see they can't fix one platform,imagine cross p ,lmao

Solus
04-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Ok people just don't get it... there won't be cross platform multiplayer ever with any game. MS and Sony don't see eye to eye on anything. Plus it's been stated that people on the PC would have the advantage with pvp because it's easier and quicker to aim with a mouse than a joystick. So like I said it's never gonna happen. If you wanna play with friends then get it on the same system.

NeoDraven
04-16-2013, 02:36 PM
I'd rather fight a honey badger than play with 360 players.

PwnnYClubbeD
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
wont happened, microsoft is a closed system. but then they dont make games lolz

Jardian
04-16-2013, 03:51 PM
No every cross play game with PC has been a cluster .....well you get it ...You have script kiddies who kill it for others. I can do without that is why i dont game on PC unless its single player.

fitgamer
04-16-2013, 03:52 PM
its possible for a platform to interact with the PC, they have done it before on games, shadowrun had the ability. would like to play with PC people on xbox

TheNeoReaper
04-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Won't happen.

Microsoft said no not sony.

kyxsune
04-16-2013, 05:19 PM
While I would like this in some ways, it would unfortunately turn PvP into a massive Xbox v PS fanboy war. And if this ever did happen in any game, you would never want to use area chat for any reason. The Sony vs MS war is bad enough on the forums without adding voice chat and the ability to shoot each other...

i lol'ed when i read this. Would be fun for the first 10 hours until one side clearly wins.

Nero
04-16-2013, 05:38 PM
The biggest reason this petition won't happen is the fact that PC gamers have significantly more presice control with a mouse and keyboard. Its enough to sway the balance way to far.

NeoDraven
04-16-2013, 06:33 PM
I'd still love to see a 360 gamer try to take on an angry Honey Badger -.-

Aeden200
04-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Why would you want such a thing? This is possible and been possible for long time but stupid.. I personally would not like to go against a pc player for a lot of reasons not just that but I think for the first couple of months (any game) the game will be full of bugs which will kill the game as seen in past!

The game works fine for me and love the way it's coming together and requires nothing else apart from people not acting like freaking bots all the time.

vorxdargo
04-16-2013, 07:01 PM
HELL NO! i've been on games that have cross platforms. FF online, PSU {PS2 & PC}, etc. every single time it gets screwed up so bad its not worth playing. more then anything else you have one side arguing with the other rather then doing anything. so no this partition idea needs to die here.

Bee
04-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Won't happen.

That's half true.