PDA

View Full Version : Cross Platform petition.

Archon_Of_Victory
04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-sony-allow-defiance-the-video-game-to-crossplatform-between-pc-ps3-xbox360#share

If you sign it, give it a boost and share it with the rest of the community.

PoLeo
04-16-2013, 12:47 PM
No. I'd rather not start over right now. Sometime down the road, maybe.

Zeal
04-16-2013, 12:48 PM
XBOX, PSN, doubtful collaboration right there o.0 also, **** playing with pc guys, big disadvantage.

L3ST3R
04-16-2013, 12:48 PM
So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-sony-allow-defiance-the-video-game-to-crossplatform-between-pc-ps3-xbox360#share

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/5/58001/2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

GallowsPole
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Make it happen Trion. I want to play with PC users who have the capability of modding their game files.

Obso
04-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Microsoft will never let this happen..Even if Sony wasn't even there

Zeal
04-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Make it happen Trion. I want to play with PC users who have the capability of modding their game files.

and 60+ fps to say the least _

MurtherX
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I vote no.

Simple as I would rather be able to play than wait any longer for more patching. Also, it won't happen so my 'no' will always win.

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-16-2013, 12:56 PM
This is what I think.

Edit: After failing to get my image to upload right, I'm done.

Starr
04-16-2013, 12:57 PM

Dungeon Defenders!

G1bb0s
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Microsoft will never let this happen..Even if Sony wasn't even there

It has been done before with games for windows live.

epic beast
04-16-2013, 01:00 PM

This will never happen. Not even if 90% of xbox live, psn wants It. I remember one game I played on xbox that did this with pc that was shadow run. Plus the way xbox live works and psn works it would be way to unstable. Psn has alot of problems, dont think im a xbox fan boy for saying this I have both systems and a really nice custom pc an laptop. I started of on xbox 360 for this gen and went to ps3 for a year.....and that was the dark side of gaming. Ps3 sucks bad. I dont even call it a game system no more to me its simply a blu ray player!

AddictedNoob
04-16-2013, 01:00 PM
No.

10char