PDA

View Full Version : Devs and Downtime stay Cool were a good Community no Trolls

corax
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Pls behave a bit stop whining and atackin the hard workin Devs and Team they do already what theyr able too .
They are more than you in sorrow about what happens after this patch its a Desaster for them more tha nfor you. They have to Fix it and they will . Dont destroy the good relationship we had since Beta show now how Cool you really are . You are not a whiner or a Troll i bet show how calm and respectful you can be .
it does not help to anger the devs or workin Teams by Insulting them or would you fix something for someone who kicks your A..? so thats just my 5 cent s here m8 and Thanks to all that not behave like Trolls.:)

darky89
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Rawr rawr rawr.

corax
04-16-2013, 01:02 PM
need a cookie? Wuff

pipesmge
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
finally some one with an ounce of sesability, trion has put out a product pushing the online community in a foward direction, ofcourse there are issues and they have addressed them promptly those priveleged douchbags who cant be patient are the same ones who were complaining it was broken now when they fix it you complain about having to wait for the fix... omg.. trion, you guys are doing wonderful wok its a great game and i for one am loving the customer support and rapid updates on progress and patches i will be a trion supporter as long as the exceptional pr keeps rolling. its support like this we the community have been waiting for... unlike any of the cod series where you buy a game and thats it all you get is dlc or nerffs and buffs no real game fixes, you guys are leaps and bounds ahead of other delevopment teams a huge thanks to you!

Tyrannos
04-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!