PDA

View Full Version : Trying to download since 3am and now is 1pm

ebah
04-16-2013, 01:01 PM
My biggest complaint and a suggestion regarding all the downloads and hours of waiting to play for the first time is atleast show a queue of what files or patches are being downloaded or waiting to download and the file size of each. Im sitting at a screen that says patch notes, with no patch notes and only seeing a "time remaining" and my download speed. After an hour of one being downloaded i keep being extremely disappointed to find out i have some other anonymous file to download of some anonymous file size that will take another hour to download. I really rather know up front how many GB ill be downloading and if it will take 12 hours id rather know that and plan my time differently rather than after each download i think the game will be ready to play only to find out something else has to be downloaded.

Scrag
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
My biggest complaint and a suggestion regarding all the downloads and hours of waiting to play for the first time is atleast show a queue of what files or patches are being downloaded or waiting to download and the file size of each. Im sitting at a screen that says patch notes, with no patch notes and only seeing a "time remaining" and my download speed. After an hour of one being downloaded i keep being extremely disappointed to find out i have some other anonymous file to download of some anonymous file size that will take another hour to download. I really rather know up front how many GB ill be downloading and if it will take 12 hours id rather know that and plan my time differently rather than after each download i think the game will be ready to play only to find out something else has to be downloaded.

-+

Get a better internet connection? The entire download (4+gb) took about 8 minutes with my 70mbps connection.