PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion You sell so much so sell this

Melfice
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Name Gender and Race changes.(all together though)

it will be your hottest item i 100% garuntee.

Monkerlotus
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Your garuntee (pronounced guh-runty) is NOTHING without a guarantee that it will cover your claim!

They'd like the guarantee to be ON THE BOX, no guarantee, no deal!

Melfice
04-16-2013, 01:15 PM
lol you got me on that one

Dinova
04-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Put rental Reaper in the store, beats name/gender change any day.

Ok, or the nomad.

Valethar
04-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Put rental Reaper in the store, beats name/gender change any day.

Ok, or the nomad.

What a bout a Nomad with a Reaper mounted on the roof?

Ok, ok.. I'm shutting up.. no need for the restraints.... :eek:

Wadgod
04-16-2013, 01:21 PM
would like to see a character make over item, i couldnt figure out how to customize my character when i made it so its almost a totally default character...

Valethar
04-16-2013, 01:26 PM
would like to see a character make over item, i couldn't figure out how to customize my character when i made it so its almost a totally default character...

The character creation options are ridiculously weak. There's not a lot there to work with.

I think the patch notes stated they update the creation page to make it easier to see the available options, instead of the tiny icons across the top of the screen that so many people missed. Putting in some sort of mechanic to allow people to re-select their features would be a good move on their part. The only downside is that it would end up in the store and be priced like it was plated in gold.

Napalm Sunrise
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Gotta say I agree. i just get tired of my character on occasion and want to mix it up. change how she looks, even if everyone else only views me as the default survivalist with an auto shotgun... TT_TT

Dinova
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
What a bout a Nomad with a Reaper mounted on the roof?

Ok, ok.. I'm shutting up.. no need for the restraints.... :eek:
Oooh like that truck in errr.. that instance! Where the 2nd driver could shoot rockets :D

Yeah that will do too.