PDA

View Full Version : Trion, this is how I've felt about the game.

nitroz76
04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Even though it's been rocky, I absolutely admire your willingness and initiative to service this game. You guys have gone above and beyond to keep us satisfied.

I haven't had this much fun since MAG on the ps3.

Don't be so down from the criticism about the game. I absolutely applaud your efforts and wish I could hug and kiss each one of you (no ****) :o

jveilleux31
04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
can i have of your kool aid must be good **** lol

Mavor
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM
I agree, its been a blast and Im sure it will continue to be!

Greyhawk
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Indeed this game is awesome keep up the great work.

Dinova
04-16-2013, 01:16 PM
I haven't had this much fun since MAG on the ps3.

MAG.. the game that should have been bigger then BF3 would ever be. 32 people map? pitty tiny maps.

Xiiego94
04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
I wish Sony was more flexible with a project like this. But i'll say again, its business. Otherwise a good effort despite launch day which couldve been worse and im not exaggeratijg about that.

Charon
04-16-2013, 01:20 PM
I concur, the game is what it is. It's not a deep D&D MMORPG experience, it's a shooter, but it's a damn fun shooter! I don't play FPS since quake, but this game is completely out of my common gamestyle and it's fun fun fun :D

nitroz76
04-16-2013, 01:21 PM
MAG.. the game that should have been bigger then BF3 would ever be. 32 people map? pitty tiny maps.

MAG was sorta doomed since it was a PS3 exclusive and because on patch 1.03

If they had brought it to PC also and allowed crossplay, it would have definitely done much better.
Great game, none of the less. I kept playing it till mid 2012

knightblaster
04-16-2013, 01:23 PM
LOL, white-knighting a flawed game.

Nothing to see here.

Grunter
04-16-2013, 01:23 PM
What the heck is MAG? I've never heard of it. And here I though I played most of the top fps games since 2000... Oh nevermind it's not for pc. D:

Well after seeing the gameplay, I can give one major reason why the game didn't last: Too damn complex for kiddies. Strategy game + Fps game is just a blue print for disaster. Young players are all about the brainless joy of zerging, gunning and slaying of other players with emphasis for attention, of being the top or impossible kills that all boils down to luck. So there you have it, those are the main reason why some of the top fps games are so damn popular. There were many attempts of strategy infused fps games before, that looks and plays very good, just on the top of my mind quake wars enemy territory, natural selection but they require an open mind for team work.

Dinova
04-16-2013, 01:27 PM
What the heck is MAG? I've never heard of it. And here I though I played most of the top fps games since 2000... Oh nevermind it's not for pc. D:
The concept of the game basicly was the largest ever done on FPS i believe. The biggest map could host 256 players, devided in squads, platoons and stuff, was awsomely done.

MAG was sorta doomed since it was a PS3 exclusive and because on patch 1.03

If they had brought it to PC also and allowed crossplay, it would have definitely done much better.
Great game, none of the less. I kept playing it till mid 2012
I think i still got the most hours in MAG from any other FPS i played, maybe only CS beats it. But it had advantages being PS3 only though, no cheats, no hardware stuff, just headset, game and ready to go.