PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Or Defiance Beta?

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 01:43 AM
So the defiance beta comes out and along side that there is going to be a midnight at gamestop for bioshock >.> WHAT A DILEMMA :mad::confused::(:eek:

smokiebr
03-15-2013, 01:44 AM
So the defiance beta comes out and along side that there is going to be a midnight at gamestop for bioshock >.> WHAT A DILEMMA :mad::confused::(:eek:

thats not hard to pick called play defiance beta because its for a limited time you will have bioshock for whenever u want to play =]

lPATT
03-15-2013, 02:00 AM
what is this bioshock you speak of ? =P

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 02:07 AM
Bioshock Infinite! i have the 150$ version limited strat guide and season pass preordered >.> also got the 150$ Ultiate defiance edition

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 02:09 AM
thats not hard to pick called play defiance beta because its for a limited time you will have bioshock for whenever u want to play =]

keep in mind though Defiance comes out exactly a week after beta ends for 360 >.>

A s0t
03-15-2013, 02:24 AM
bioshock, cause youll get wiped for the defiance beta, mess around in the beta and play some bioshock

OcelotKharn
03-15-2013, 04:20 AM
I will be playing the beta and as soon as its over I will be hammering Bioshock so its complete just in time for Defiance

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 06:28 AM
I will be playing the beta and as soon as its over I will be hammering Bioshock so its complete just in time for Defiance
that's not a bad idea. Actually you know what i just realized were going to need to download the client for the beta so ill play bioshock till then because since there isn't multi-player support i don't have to worry about it not downloading while i'm playing sweet ^^

Ape One
03-15-2013, 06:37 AM
man, i just ignore bioshock and other games for the time being. I wanted bioshock,GTA, injustice,ect. but when I start playing MMOs, I tend to loose myself in them; Im not sure if its that I dont have the time to play other games or if its just that I dont want to. :P

iChinglish
03-15-2013, 06:50 AM
I have the same dilemma between Gears of War Judgement (EU release) and the Defiance PC Beta.

I chose Gears, simply because I've tested the Alpha :)

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 07:04 AM
man, i just ignore bioshock and other games for the time being. I wanted bioshock,GTA, injustice,ect. but when I start playing MMOs, I tend to loose myself in them; Im not sure if its that I dont have the time to play other games or if its just that I dont want to. :P
im going to destroy bioshock the week before defiance lol

OcelotKharn
03-15-2013, 09:08 AM
well by my reckoning, I will have finished Bioshock Infinite within 10 hours of starting it as I completed the 1st two very fast so I will be spotty dog to play the beta and then the full release

Odinswolf
03-15-2013, 12:56 PM
I have the same dilemma between Gears of War Judgement (EU release) and the Defiance PC Beta.

I chose Gears, simply because I've tested the Alpha :)

I'm in the same boat but will probably go with the beta since a few of my mates have signed up for it

Defy
03-15-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm gonna be playiing both :)

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 02:41 PM
well by my reckoning, I will have finished Bioshock Infinite within 10 hours of starting it as I completed the 1st two very fast so I will be spotty dog to play the beta and then the full release
This bioshock looks wicked huge though Ocelot

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 02:41 PM
ill definitly be playing the gears beta tonight see how it is

OcelotKharn
03-15-2013, 05:02 PM
This bioshock looks wicked huge though Ocelot

thats exactly what they said about the first 2 tho and everyone I know finished them in no time atall

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 05:16 PM
thats exactly what they said about the first 2 tho and everyone I know finished them in no time atall

yea but we have the ability to run from enemies this time like run run. not hide then attack them so we need ample space not to mention the rail system could be rendered really plain if it's used for only location changes.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSj66jWq3e3Z4hCIfPvixA08YWnRVS8 witTKHZm-olkBUKwbkBKA
*walks into bar* you are all my B***hes

Figma
03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Defiance ftw, not really interested in Bioshock series after playing 1&2

MOnte
03-16-2013, 08:48 AM
I say defiance. I am not even going to get bioshock now. I will wait for it to get the game of the year addition or something. I don't want to have to feel like I am rushing through the game to finish it before Apr 2.

Chio Raver
03-16-2013, 01:33 PM
I say defiance. I am not even going to get bioshock now. I will wait for it to get the game of the year addition or something. I don't want to have to feel like I am rushing through the game to finish it before Apr 2.
im not going to rush i say i will. But ill end up taking time.

misterwr0ng
03-30-2013, 12:29 AM
having done the beta for defiance. bought bioshock and beaten that on 1999 mode (it aint so tough ken!) i still have 3 days to wait. bored now

Chio Raver
03-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Holy crap my threads a live!? Rock on! Lol i'm taking mytime with bioshock since defiance is a few days away

Fiancee
03-31-2013, 12:41 AM
New Bioshock is pretty good, but sadly I finished it in 12 hour. Much more content here.

OcelotKharn
03-31-2013, 02:27 AM
New Bioshock is pretty good, but sadly I finished it in 12 hour. Much more content here.

it took you 12 hours O_o only took me 6 and I was taking my time to look everywhere.

Chio Raver
04-01-2013, 07:37 AM
it took you 12 hours O_o only took me 6 and I was taking my time to look everywhere.

im not even done yet like iv'e said ive been milking my first playthrough, ill beat it tonight i can tell im at the end. ill play it to kill time start up 1999 mode to kill more time then knockout head to gamestop get my game and play
:D

WaGzy
04-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Bioshock I think has a much more in depth and personal story and campaign, I know wehaven't experienced the whole of Defiance but yeah...

Defiance on the other hand will offer much more to do, more hours to explore aswell as the MMO elements it incorporates for a much more social game...

Both good games, although im assuming I will prefer Defiance because of how long it lasts

Chio Raver
04-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Bioshock I think has a much more in depth and personal story and campaign, I know wehaven't experienced the whole of Defiance but yeah...

Defiance on the other hand will offer much more to do, more hours to explore aswell as the MMO elements it incorporates for a much more social game...

Both good games, although im assuming I will prefer Defiance because of how long it lasts

oh yea i already know ill play defiance way more i think bioshock will be my go to game for my downtime between definace plays