PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to get new "outfits"?

thbends
04-16-2013, 01:30 PM
What is the best way to get new "outfits"? I finally broke down and bought one because I got tired of seeing people wearing the same thing as me. It's been a long time sense a mission offered an outfit for my avatar. I just hit 200 last night.

Is there a type of mission I should be looking out for? (Side missions?)

I have been doing a mix but recently really focused on the Bug Hunts and the Main Missions.

Advice?

MrChoco
04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
What is the best way to get new "outfits"? I finally broke down and bought one because I got tired of seeing people wearing the same thing as me. It's been a long time sense a mission offered an outfit for my avatar. I just hit 200 last night.

I have been doing a mix but recently really focused on the Bug Hunts and the Main Missions.

Advice?

Main Missions and Pursuits :) i have like 10 outfits

RabMan
04-16-2013, 01:48 PM

Advice?

Co-Op Pursuits reward Outfits & Combat Pursuits reward Outfits. Those are the two biggest camps.

thbends
04-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Co-Op Pursuits reward Outfits & Combat Pursuits reward Outfits. Those are the two biggest camps.

Excellent. Thanks guys. Just the info I was looking for.

So what is your favorite outfit you have?

howitzer44
04-16-2013, 01:59 PM

My main build is the miner's outfit lower (from story completion) with the raider red gas mask (from 100% completion for the second zone).

thbends
04-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I usually like armor type gear but my Irathient soldier with his Ragnar Lothbrok (see Vikings on History Channel) hair style just looks right in his Mountain Tracker gear and his Infantry Veteran Headgear = bandana and goggles on top. Looks sharp.

This is the outfit... not an image of my guy.

http://orcz.com/images/1/1f/Defiancemountaintrackeroutfit.jpg

Napalm Sunrise
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM

Advice?

Just keep your fingers crossed and hope you can get the Co Op pursuits to complete. There are at least 2 or 3 good ones in the Co Op missions alone. The Main game didn't have any interesting ones that I found were worth really running through the main story specifically to get. The in-game store has some examples (with different color selections) of some of the better pursuit reward outfits so if you can't wait it's not entirely without reason to get one or two if it will make you enjoy the game more. I bought 3 myself then the deluxe package because the infiltrator armor was too hard to pass up, especially on the female character models. DAT ***.

RabMan
04-16-2013, 02:19 PM

Harmony's Preacher outfit from Explosions 101 Pursuit is my favorite.