PDA

View Full Version : So Hows Everyone doing?

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone. What's everyone up to?

Krirostakri
03-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Watching some old livestreams of defiance. You?

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 02:18 AM
About to head off to bed lol then laze out at a library later while on the forums again.

ZombieTech
03-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Watching some old livestreams of defiance. You?

Catching up on episodes of "Person of Interest", but probably will catch some more Defiance coverage soon myself. :cool:

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Catching up on episodes of "Person of Interest", but probably will catch some more Defiance coverage soon myself. :cool:
Lol your still up O.O i just woke up about an hour ago from my 2 hour sleep =_=

ZombieTech
03-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Lol your still up O.O i just woke up about an hour ago from my 2 hour sleep =_=

Yep... the joys of insomnia is after awhile, you get to start feeling like a machine. A very rusty and sputtering one... but a machine nonetheless. :p

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 07:33 AM
Yep... the joys of insomnia is after awhile, you get to start feeling like a machine. A very rusty and sputtering one... but a machine nonetheless. :p

So if your a zombie tech doesn't that technicaly make you cyborg since in theory a hybrid of human and machine are called cyborgs and cyborgs can't die and not to mention for a zombie virus/infection to reanimate the body it needs to have human tissue to control so technically your a regular cyborg or a very crippled zombie :P :cool:
Punching holes in screen names since March 15 2013 lolz

ZombieTech
03-15-2013, 07:39 AM
So if your a zombie tech doesn't that technicaly make you cyborg since in theory a hybrid of human and machine are called cyborgs and cyborgs can't die and not to mention for a zombie virus/infection to reanimate the body it needs to have human tissue to control so technically your a regular cyborg or a very crippled zombie :P :cool:
Punching holes in screen names since March 15 2013 lolz

Haha, indeed. It's actually a loose idea I've been rolling around for awhile, doodling/sketching and lightly scribbling ideas for. Maybe one day I'll make a freelance comic or novel out of the idea, who knows. ;)

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Haha, indeed. It's actually a loose idea I've been rolling around for awhile, doodling/sketching and lightly scribbling ideas for. Maybe one day I'll make a freelance comic or novel out of the idea, who knows. ;)
It's actually a pretty cool idea. like some guy with a strange engineering backround figured instead of destroying the zombies capture them modify them with mechanical parts and control them to take over world O.O

ZombieTech
03-15-2013, 07:51 AM
It's actually a pretty cool idea. like some guy with a strange engineering backround figured instead of destroying the zombies capture them modify them with mechanical parts and control them to take over world O.O

Hehe, that idea might work. What I have now, which I might rewrite/rework a bit is loosely based on my military background. I don't plan to go all World War Z or N@zi-Zombies or anything... but the general idea is when the zombie plague breaks out, a soldier is bit by a zombie and infected. While working to find a cure, the soldier starts to do the zombie turn... only way to save them is with the use of cybernetic implants to keep the body from fully dying. Making them half cyborg, half zombie... with still enough humanity/function to have a conscience and intelligence. Becoming somewhat of a Robocop or Terminator that becomes a rogue one-man army against the zombie hordes. :D

Chio Raver
03-15-2013, 07:53 AM
Hehe, that idea might work. What I have now, which I might rewrite/rework a bit is loosely based on my military background. I don't plan to go all World War Z or N@zi-Zombies or anything... but the general idea is when the zombie plague breaks out, a soldier is bit by a zombie and infected. While working to find a cure, the soldier starts to do the zombie turn... only way to save them is with the use of cybernetic implants to keep the body from fully dying. Making them half cyborg, half zombie... with still enough humanity/function to have a conscience and intelligence. Becoming somewhat of a Robocop or Terminator that becomes a rogue one-man army against the zombie hordes. :D
Ah i like it lol thats going to have to be some makeshift parts lol the 100$ man!