PDA

View Full Version : Are the new pursuits how episode content is going to be?

teknologik
04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I was under the impression we would get more story/scripted episode events. However it seems we are just getting more of the same with attached achievements. Does anyone have any information on this? Expected some episodic content to pop up after the patch :|

Chaz0r
04-16-2013, 02:07 PM
I was in a Twitch stream and someone said for him there was an icon for new episode quests. But for me there isn't a new episode quest. I'm a little bit confused.

But the devs said there will be much, much bigger episode content.

teknologik
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks, I love the game and the series I am just trying to get a feel for what to expect. Awaiting more blog updates!

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM
There isn't any New episode content. Or did they forget to patch that in too, like so many other stuff? lol.

Episode Mission doesn't show up as Legend on map either anymore. So I Wonder what's going on too!

Why removing the old episode missions already, when you don't replace them With New ones (yet)?

Luomo
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
so the pursuits are the only thing that even indicated there was a new episode. lame

Warlander
04-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Awesome more useless whining, this forum needs more console kids crying, its great really.

teknologik
04-16-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm a PC gamer seeking information, so nice fail on that assumption. I know Trion are working their ***** off to get everything working correctly. Was just curious on their plans.