PDA

View Full Version : after nim?

Drecon
04-16-2013, 02:04 PM
are there more missions? I've done all my side missions and episode missions and Im at nim but he's a pain in the *** lol.... and the reward sucks..

what to do..

howitzer44
04-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Co-ops, arkfalls, rep grind, multiplayer, pursuits, search for hidden vendors, amass every vehicle, hotshots, rampages, time trials. wheeee

Niquara
04-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Completing Nim doesnt currently unlock new missions,,, but possibly may be a pre-requisite to new missions when they are released in DLC (this is NOT confirmed, merely speculation)...

Keep at it tho,,, once you've taken time to learn his patterns, and effective measures to deal with each phase he goes through-- you'll be all good

nosworc
04-16-2013, 02:27 PM
are there more missions? I've done all my side missions and episode missions and Im at nim but he's a pain in the *** lol.... and the reward sucks..

what to do..

Use a Bmg if you have one handy, makes it pretty easy. Just keep on the move and heal your shields back up when needed. For the second phase stay down near the two pillars at the back of the room and let him come to you.

JohnnyInk
04-16-2013, 02:39 PM

what to do..

1st attempt, went in guns a blazing, died before second round

2nd attempt, a little more focused assault, died in second round [edit] You start over at the beginning of the second round, be careful for disconnects though, don't fool around with that information

3rd attempt, complete defensive strategy, defeated nim

Unfortunately, I will not share my secrets, no point in the discussion, just game your precious heart out :)