PDA

View Full Version : FOV change ??

punk2k6
04-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Did they change the fov its far back now or more in the middle :eek:

Saraya
04-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Can't tell - you have contrasting screenshots?
I do see some extra blur when zoomed on certain weapons - hmm, eyesore.

Crunchyblack
04-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Did you see it in the patch notes?

Yes? Then it was changed

No? Then it was not changed

I actually don't think it even needs adjustments given it takes a whole 15min to get use to it.

But yeah its fairly easy to find out what changes on patch day with the invention of patch notes.

HexCaliber
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM

Yes? Then it was changed

I actually don't think it even needs adjustments given it takes a whole 15min to get use to it.

But yeah its fairly easy to find out what changes on patch day with the invention of patch notes.
Not only are there omissions from the patch notes, like the removal of the hllbug cap to be replaced by shades, but some of the claimed fixes are not in either. Might want to ensure patch notes are accurate before behaving like a condescending prick in the forums.

Spookyy
04-16-2013, 04:47 PM

Yes? Then it was changed

You havent been through many patches vs patchnotes i see. Regarding FOV, i get motionsick with the games way to narrow view. But thanks for letting me know if you think it's no problem, then there is no problem for anyone else...