PDA

View Full Version : That's All I "Ain't" Got

SN4kEDoCT0R
04-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Defiance Devs/Mods and Defiance Players:

Last week I opened up two Issue Tickets (#1461372 and #1461369) to address some of the bugs that I had encountered in-game. I hadn't received much of a response that a canned entry about Hot Shot Dam Defense. Nothing about my tickets were responded to as far as the data recorder located at the Crater. Nor were my concerns with accomplishing certain Co-ops in their predetermined time limit. Needless to say I was extremely excited for the patch to release today only to be let down. I haven't attempted the co-op missions yet, however, the data recorder which is now stuck cockeyed in the table is still not able to be recovered nor is Dam Defense available. Can we look into this and get a response? Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Xendhaius
04-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Defiance Devs/Mods and Defiance Players:

Last week I opened up two Issue Tickets (#1461372 and #1461369) to address some of the bugs that I had encountered in-game. I hadn't received much of a response that a canned entry about Hot Shot Dam Defense. Nothing about my tickets were responded to as far as the data recorder located at the Crater. Nor were my concerns with accomplishing certain Co-ops in their predetermined time limit. Needless to say I was extremely excited for the patch to release today only to be let down. I haven't attempted the co-op missions yet, however, the data recorder which is now stuck cockeyed in the table is still not able to be recovered nor is Dam Defense available. Can we look into this and get a response? Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Don't waste your time with the in-game tickets. Contact Live Support about the Data Recorder, I did so and it was fixed within minutes.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 02:52 PM
I really cant be arsed with it right now, not until dam defense is back.

SN4kEDoCT0R
04-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Don't waste your time with the in-game tickets. Contact Live Support about the Data Recorder, I did so and it was fixed within minutes.

Where do I access that?

BigRednUgly
04-16-2013, 02:55 PM
I too am unable to collect the last recorder, which is all I need to complete Marin, along with the Hotshot Dam defense which is still unavailable. Makes me wonder what else hasnt been fixed....

Barrik
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
From twitter

DEFIANCEGameVerified account ‏@DefianceGame 2m
@Frostysoap You cannot currently - freight yard is still getting some bugs fixed.
Details Reply
Retweet

2:47 PM - 16 Apr 13 Details

BigRednUgly
04-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Correction, Dam Defense is currently on the game now, so now all I need is the data recorder......