PDA

View Full Version : Social Pursuits RESET.

Wynce
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Are you kidding me?!

I can deal with a lot, but I had to add so many random gamer tags to get to 15 friends online simultaneously, and when I get on I see "Have 3 friends online simultaneously" check off on my screen, check my social achievements, and they're all over the place.

It says I have 1/5 trades with friends, 1/5 friend revives, never did a coop map with friends, have only started one group.

Oh, and in the second one (Magnetic Personality II) it says I've done 0 trades with friends, and revived friends 0 times.

This is ridiculous. Why am I even doing pursuits in this game if they just reset?

Ragnarot
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM
This isn't really a new thing. Even before the patch the kills I would make in the waterfront pvp match would reset after every match. So unless I killed 25 people in one match (which I believe was the score limit for the whole team) there was no way in hell to ever complete it.

Wynce
04-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I know that. But these are ones I've already completed fully, not just partially. I just lost credit for them.

Ragnarot
04-16-2013, 03:37 PM
I haven't gotten to play since the patch this morning. I am dredding getting on and seeing how much progress they have taken from me. It wouldn't surprise me if they have taken away the only 3 legendaries I have acquired through lockboxes claiming that since I didn't pay real money for them I shouldn't have the right to keep them.