PDA

View Full Version : Total disaster

ChipNinja
04-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Guyz here me out on this. This game is a total disaster. I'm super serial. I played sooooo much of the game in beta. And then they launch this thing... and I paid $60 fo a game w/ all these bugs in it! I mean they should have had ppl like beta testing it or something!

I mean, I saw all these bugs when I was playing during beta, and they're still here!!! WTF??? Trion totally should have found all these problems with their armiez of testers. It can't be that hard for all those guys to fix all this stuff. And now they can't even patch it right! I mean they told us it should have been around the 15, but instead it's out today! And I cant even notise a differnce.

And theres no kind of progression! I don't get epic lootz that can kill tankers in a couple shots. I feel like if I'm spending all this time and money in a game, I should be able to have the best there is. I'm better than everybody else, and my gear totally doesn't represent.

This game is a toatal disaster. It's way worse than ET and that game was buried in the middle of Mexico. If trion can't address all of my complaints, I think they should bury this game in an even worse place... Canadia. If trion doesn get there act together I'm totally going to quit and go back to playing WoW and D3. Blizz ftw! There patches always fix stuff n are on time!

Srry if the forums are full of this stuff, but you guys have to deal cuz I spent my money and the devs need to listen to my every demand now that I fund there development! K thanks bai

Diddler
04-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Trippin’...

Ikagawa
04-16-2013, 04:30 PM
I was expecting pictures from 9/11. Or Hurricane Katrina. Or the aftermath of the tsunami in Japan in 2004. Or the earthquake in Haiti in 2010.

This thread does not deliver on the disastrous front.

Academia
04-16-2013, 04:30 PM
K thanks BAI!!:cool:

Toba
04-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Trippin’...

Yeh i agree

Crunchyblack
First World Problems.

mutharex
A masterpiece. The ET land filling quote was the cherry

Tyrannos
04-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!