PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the first episode **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Escyos
11-21-2012, 04:57 AM
I say we speculate (based on what we know) what the first episode is about. This thread may contain possible spoilers!!!!!!!!!!

I think the episode will start out in space, moving through a solar system, past a star which explodes, expanding outward and wiping out planets, we see some distant ships moving on.

THIRTY YEARS LATER

We see Nolan and Irisa riding across a dusty landscape. Irisa is doing a voice over as she writes in her notebook talking about how the Votan arrived and the war started etc. Maybe a flashback showing the ships arriving and a young Nolan looking up at them.

They get to Defiance, go to the NeedWant, Nolan has an "adult" situation with Kenya. Irisa picks a fight with someone, Nolan steps in and ends up fighting the big blue guy, fight is broken up the lawkeepers. Nolan meets Amanda and he and Irisa leave the town.

Some time out they are attacked by a robotic army on their way to Defiance, they escape and make their way back to Defiance, help evacuate the town and fight the robots. They win because Irisa came back with a special weapon.

Datak meets in a dark alley with someone who was behind the attack. Amanda offers Nolan and Irisa jobs as lawkeepers in the town.

Maybe some side story: Christie and Alak are found by Rafe, who is distrustful of Castithans and forbids them from being together.

vampero
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
I have to give you credit you have great deep thoughts about the show ! I think more on the game side of things...:cool:

Kalbuir
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
I take it you took the trailers / previews as origin and put them in the most logical order. To me I think you did it right :) In my mind the driving scene is them going away from Defiance though , what makes you think its the other way around?

Escyos
11-21-2012, 05:17 AM
I take it you took the trailers / previews as origin and put them in the most logical order. To me I think you did it right :) In my mind the driving scene is them going away from Defiance though , what makes you think its the other way around?

Because Irisa is talking about her life etc seems like soemthing that would be at the start.

Vega
11-21-2012, 06:40 AM
          

Kalbuir
11-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Because Irisa is talking about her life etc seems like soemthing that would be at the start.

Ah like that, I thought that might be pilot specific. Could be in the show as well on second thought.

whoiscraig
11-22-2012, 05:17 AM
I predict that someone will say "This is about to get ugly..."

Kalbuir
11-22-2012, 06:15 AM
I predict that someone will say "This is about to get ugly..."

I predict Julie Benz or Jaime Murray 's character dieing, the odds on are astronomical for that not to happen in a tv series. *cry*

EDIT wait did I just apply a double negative

JellyBean
11-23-2012, 12:14 PM
I predict Julie Benz or Jaime Murray 's character dieing, the odds on are astronomical for that not to happen in a tv series. *cry*

I can see Jaime Murray's character dying, but this one I don't really see Julie Benz dying just because she "appears" to be on one end of the morale spectrum. Considering the way she is marketed and her role i predict she will play the uber-good role trying to get everyone to play along. While Stahma (murray) will be more neutral in terms of morality and thus be a tad more likely to die. that makes sense right?

Javel_Remois
11-23-2012, 05:32 PM

Not sure it was a double negative, but you just left it open for someone to quote Ms Murray.... "There will be no killing!" I predict no dying in the 1st series for either of them.... However judging by past form.... Odds are good (or should that be bad!) for one of them :(