PDA

View Full Version : BMG's?

Zzyn
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
I don't understand the acronym. Maybe I've just never seen one? The only items I've ever had that heal are the spanners. Can someone explain? I've finished the story line and about half of the side missions, so I've looted a lot... So, what's a BMG?

mcwjimbo
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
bio-magnetic gun

Ikagawa
04-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Bio-Magnetic Gun.

Google is your friend.

Edit: And a Spanner is a BMG. Hence why it says they are on the weapon classification :P

Shiny Pidgey
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
The spanner is a type of BMG, and as has been pointed out, BMG stands for Bio-Magnetic Gun.

Zzyn
04-17-2013, 09:18 AM
That's CRAZY! Aside from that one spanner I found, I've never seen a gun labeled as a BMG. I don't even think the spanner says it's a Bio Magnetic Gun. Yikes. I've never looted one and never seen one on the store, either. Crazyiness!

Cutlass Jack
04-17-2013, 09:30 AM
You'll start seeing them more often as you level up. The Spanner is one model of BMG. But there are multiple models all with different features. For example, I found once once that did poor heals, but put protective shields on the people targeted. And another that quickly leaps to multiple targets but uses up energy faster.

Edit: just noticed you finished the entire story and aren't seeing them. Geez just bad luck I guess.

Ikagawa
04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't even think the spanner says it's a Bio Magnetic Gun.

Yes it does.