PDA

View Full Version : Insane xp/scrip boost? Whered that come from

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Ok so I got the 1 week boosts trion gave out to everyone last week as a thanks for stickin with us through the hard times.......but today when I signed into my account I noticed that my xp and scrip were both insanely boosted at 833.00.21. 8hundred 33 hours each! ...now I normally wouldnt complain about this, but boosting my xp that long takes away alot of my enjoyable playtime with this game in my opinion.lol anyone else have this problem? Whether it be a good one to have or not

EDIT: juss so yall know im not hatin on trion, theyve been great to me with customer support, and I gibe them points and respect for this whether it was a fluke or not. And in any normal circustance this would be great, but I enjoy grinding hours into my game for my xp, boosts arent for everyone.thats why theyre optional

swat brigade
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Unbelievable... Some of you complain no matter what! A 10% xp boost is ruining your fun for the game? You all are just looking for every reason to make a thread to cry about something. The devs probably don't even look at these threads anymore, so much bs. There's wa more serious issues with this game than you complaining about a FREE xp boost

Sludge
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Because you're so close to hitting 5000, right?

chicksticker
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Did you buy the deluxe edition out of the ps store because it come with the 30 day xp/script booster?

dracoparadox
04-16-2013, 10:18 PM
^ this. With the deluxe boost and trion boost I have something like 33 days worth of boosted scrip and exp

Crizz09
04-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Unbelievable... Some of you complain no matter what! A 10% xp boost is ruining your fun for the game? You all are just looking for every reason to make a thread to cry about something. The devs probably don't even look at these threads anymore, so much bs. There's wa more serious issues with this game than you complaining about a FREE xp boost

wow..........the guy who would rather grind like a real mmo'r gets raged at O.o......pathetic.

swat brigade
04-16-2013, 10:30 PM
wow..........the guy who would rather grind like a real mmo'r gets raged at O.o......pathetic.
Grind like a "real mmo'r" ? lMAO come on man is that the best you got? He's only looking for another reason to complain, bottom line. I'm pretty sure anyone that is playing this game is not gonna complain about a 10% XP boost that is free. I guess I'm not a real MMO er ... I have been grinding since the game came out ..over 7 days of play time and I'm EGO 1914 ( would be much higher if the pursuits were not glitched) so grinding doesn't make a person a real MMO'r ... I'm a casual gamer, not a real MMO'r.

Live2Reap
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Why are people raging at the OP? It appears to me he was just confused as to why he had such a huge amount of boost time and wanted to know if it was a bug... he wasn't really complaining or anything lol

I for one am glad that he is one of the few people who would speak up if he did get an 800 hour boost because of a bug. I wonder how many of you would keep a crazy bug like that to yourselves and exploit it if such a thing existed.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 12:12 AM

Dude calm down..... I actually enjoy playing the game to build my xp. I liked my 7day boost yes, but is it really unreasonable that it would bother me just a bit? I mean thats ****** me of hours of playtime of grinding for my xp. All im sayin. I would prefer not having any xp boost at all tbh . Iys nice for a lil while. But 833hours is a bit insane buddy. Instead of calling ppl complainers maybe try to understand a little first. Like I said, its a good problem to have for some ppl, but not everybody wants to have training wheels on for 833 hours. Im a bit inclined to put the game down for 833hours now so I can put in the time to earn it without it now. How come when someone has a legitamite complai.t(if I was even complaining at all, just askin if this happened to anyone else) you all jump on me and assume im just complaining about everyfu**in thing I can. No sir! I love this game and since ive actually put bits into my character by purchasing inventory space and other items(which werent account wide mind you) I actually dont want to be rushed to endgame or max out my character without putting the work in minus boosting xp. Its not hard to understand.
I know youve been on these forums just as I have and most likely see ppl complining left and right about nonsense.....but this isnt nonsense. Theres a reason they let you choose to purchase these things. Some ppl like to boost and take valuable growing time away or cut corners. Some ppl dont. Tbh I would have rather had them glitch me a loot boost.lol please guys , just a little respect and know the difference from legitamate worries, and trolls complaining about ppl complaining.

Schnibbly
04-17-2013, 12:16 AM

This guy, Sludge, and the few others. You guys are some straight up fanboys. It is not a compliment as you make us other fans look bad.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Did you buy the deluxe edition out of the ps store because it come with the 30 day xp/script booster?
No sir. I had the 3day boost with the ultimate exition. And I was happy with that, then when they gave out the 7day gift boosts last week, I was happy about the scrip and.loot and the other one. But I was all like eh, its only 7 days.....and again guys I dont really care about free boosts in shorter timeframes. Its a gift and.im gratefull to trion for that cos I have been with them from the beta and this game rules in my opinion, even with the nerfs. None of thats a big deal to me. But I plan on buying no more xp boosts ever after the 7day was up. I like to earn my xp at a normal rate, again thats not a complai.t for some of you that dont know the apparent difference......but to have a 833 hour xp boost applied to your account out of nowhere amd not by choice is a bit, rediculous. I understand some ppl would kill for that, but im just not one of them. Do you trolls have nothing better to do than to talk crap to someone with a different play style or preference then you? RESPECT....I give it here on the forum, so I expect it back

Sludge
04-17-2013, 12:23 AM
This guy, Sludge, and the few others. You guys are some straight up fanboys. It is not a compliment as you make us other fans look bad.

Says a guy with a post history of nothing but complaining and incorrect assumptions.

If you're such a fan why are you only posting about how much you hate everything?

Schnibbly
04-17-2013, 12:27 AM
People can change opinion, At least I dont attack people like a fool

chicksticker
No sir. I had the 3day boost with the ultimate exition. And I was happy with that, then when they gave out the 7day gift boosts last week, I was happy about the scrip and.loot and the other one. But I was all like eh, its only 7 days.....and again guys I dont really care about free boosts in shorter timeframes. Its a gift and.im gratefull to trion for that cos I have been with them from the beta and this game rules in my opinion, even with the nerfs. None of thats a big deal to me. But I plan on buying no more xp boosts ever after the 7day was up. I like to earn my xp at a normal rate, again thats not a complai.t for some of you that dont know the apparent difference......but to have a 833 hour xp boost applied to your account out of nowhere amd not by choice is a bit, rediculous. I understand some ppl would kill for that, but im just not one of them. Do you trolls have nothing better to do than to talk crap to someone with a different play style or preference then you? RESPECT....I give it here on the forum, so I expect it back
K I ask a simple question to try to figure out your problem and I get called a troll. F^ck you d:ck I did nothing but try to help.

Cyripax NeoPrime
Thanks man, at least someone understands. Not everybody wants to have thier hand held with boosts for insane amou.ts of time. Thats why they are optional ...wish there was a way to turn it off now. Im fine with boosting loot and scrip. But not xp, and not skills and rep.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Blek I say.ugh

Sludge
04-17-2013, 12:33 AM
People can change opinion, At least I dont attack people like a fool

You know you
Dont have to
Constantly Line break
Dont you?

Again, from your own post history. I wasn't attacking anyone with my post, but merely suggesting that even 800 hours of XP boost, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't a big deal. If I was attacking i would have used some kind of offensive or antagonizing words or phrases, which I didn't use. In the post of yours from another thread you haven't used attacking words either, but I chose it to offer a comparison in which you point out something that doesn't really contribute to a conversation, which is, at worst, what my post was doing.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 12:34 AM
K I ask a simple question to try to figure out your problem and I get called a troll. F^ck you d:ck I did nothing but try to help.
No sorry the first sentence was for you but then I went on a rant about the other poster, wasnt all meant for you friend. Apologies if it seemed that way

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Again, from your own post history. I wasn't attacking anyone with my post, but merely suggesting that even 800 hours of XP boost, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't a big deal. If I was attacking i would have used some kind of offensive or antagonizing words or phrases, which I didn't use. In the post of yours from another thread you haven't used attacking words either, but I chose it to offer a comparison in which you point out something that doesn't really contribute to a conversation, which is, at worst, what my post was doing.
Look guys lets not argue, and its ok sludge. Tbh I took what you said as an attack as well. But all is good.. But please just try to understand 833hrs is a big deal to me, thats all, guess ill just start a new character for now. Cos my main character id like to go through the game without any type of game changing boosts, even if they are just 10%.

Schnibbly
04-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Again, from your own post history. I wasn't attacking anyone with my post, but merely suggesting that even 800 hours of XP boost, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't a big deal. TROLOLOLOLOL If I was attacking i would have used some kind of offensive or antagonizing words or phrases, which I didn't use. In the post of yours from another thread you haven't used attacking words either, but I chose it to offer a comparison in which you point out something that doesn't really contribute to a conversation, which is, at worst, what my post was doing.

#Successsssssss