PDA

View Full Version : Urgent question about Respec!

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:36 PM
So I just respec so that I could spread my perks out in order to get the 50 perks achievement in the hopes of resetting them again afterward back to normal. After I did this the first time it no longer gives me the option to Respec. I was wondering if maybe there is a timer on how frequent you can respec and hope it is not once per character. If so that is bad because I just placed perks all over the place to get the achievement and I have no Ego power at ego rank 1000. Please help! :)

Jack Johnson
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
So I just respec so that I could spread my perks out in order to get the 50 perks achievement in the hopes of resetting them again afterward back to normal. After I did this the first time it no longer gives me the option to Respec. I was wondering if maybe there is a timer on how frequent you can respec and hope it is not once per character. If so that is bad because I just placed perks all over the place to get the achievement and I have no Ego power at ego rank 1000. Please help! :)

No limit to how many times you can respec, and I never experienced any sort of cooldown.

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
No limit to how many times you can respec, and I never experienced any sort of cooldown.

Thanks that is good to know. I hope that maybe it is just glitching up for me now or maybe I need to level up again and unlock an ego power again. Thank you for the help! :)

chicksticker
04-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Thanks that is good to know. I hope that maybe it is just glitching up for me now or maybe I need to level up again and unlock an ego power again. Thank you for the help! :)

Try logging out then back in?

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Try logging out then back in?

I did that twice already. I just turned my console off completely. Let me turn it on and see what happens. Fingers crossed!

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
The option is there when I switch between tabs but once I look at the ego grid there is no option whatsoever to press Y.

Wtflag
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Have you "submitted" the first reset? After "resetting" you get to select skill choices but it is a sort of like a preview and not saved (nor are you charged the scrip yet) until you submit and confirm changes.

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Have you "submitted" the first reset? After "resetting" you get to select skill choices but it is a sort of like a preview and not saved (nor are you charged the scrip yet) until you submit and confirm changes.

Yeah I did. I am stuck with perks but no ego power.

Ech0
04-16-2013, 09:57 PM

Im hoping that it is just because I do not have an ego power equipped ATM. It wont even let me select perks to put in my open slots. Im pretty confident that once I rank up that it will be ok. hopefully lol

Wtflag
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM
There is no limit. I have reset twice already. Although everytime I did choose a power before submitting.

Could it be a bug of some sort because you lack a power? The code might be assuming you will always have one so unexpected things could happen.

You might want to try to earn one ego point and put that into a power to see if the respec option appears again.

Ech0
04-16-2013, 10:04 PM
There is no limit. I have reset twice already. Although everytime I did choose a power before submitting.

Could it be a bug of some sort because you lack a power? The code might be assuming you will always have one so unexpected things could happen.

You might want to try to earn one ego point and put that into a power to see if the respec option appears again.

Thats is what I am working on doing. Should be good I will let you know