PDA

View Full Version : Oh for the love of....Need some Time Trial advice...

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Okay, I have 3 time trials left to do in San Francisco to get the Black Challenger, but for the life of me I cannot seem to complete Wasteland Circuit in under 2 minutes to get Gold. I've tried like probably over 20 times and every time I attempt it there are at LEAST 3 Dark Matter camps or some other random thing spawned near checkpoints. One today was a Armistice Day event spawned DIRECTLY around one of the checkpoints. It's become really frustrating. Has anyone been able to get Gold on this Time Trial? If so, can anyone offer any friendly advice?

gryste
04-16-2013, 10:54 PM
I haven't but the amount of black dodges going about there must be loads of peeps that have

BloodyHotsmliey
04-16-2013, 11:09 PM
I have it done. What I did was tried to dodge them as much as possible. You dont have to hit the middle of the arch you can hit the corners and it will register.

Snugglebuns
04-16-2013, 11:38 PM
What I did was get out, complete the events, and then restart. Cleared them out for me to finish the time trial. Hope this helps!

Dalewillitttt
04-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Okay, I have 3 time trials left to do in San Francisco to get the Black Challenger, but for the life of me I cannot seem to complete Wasteland Circuit in under 2 minutes to get Gold. I've tried like probably over 20 times and every time I attempt it there are at LEAST 3 Dark Matter camps or some other random thing spawned near checkpoints. One today was a Armistice Day event spawned DIRECTLY around one of the checkpoints. It's become really frustrating. Has anyone been able to get Gold on this Time Trial? If so, can anyone offer any friendly advice?
I did it also and these guys that have already posted on here did the same thing as me. Just complete all the events and it will clear the path.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-16-2013, 11:41 PM
What I did was get out, complete the events, and then restart. Cleared them out for me to finish the time trial. Hope this helps!

I tried that. I abandoned the race at the start, went down to the spot where the Uninvited Guests event was, killed all the Dark Matter mobs there, then a Bulwark shows up and it took me longer than I thought to complete it. Anyway, when it was clear, I went back to the start point, started the race, by the time I was on my second lap, the same event had respawned in the same location.

Snugglebuns
04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
I tried that. I abandoned the race at the start, went down to the spot where the Uninvited Guests event was, killed all the Dark Matter mobs there, then a Bulwark shows up and it took me longer than I thought to complete it. Anyway, when it was clear, I went back to the start point, started the race, by the time I was on my second lap, the same event had respawned in the same location.
eek, well maybe you could get a friend to tag along and kill anything that is in your path while you race? lol idk. I guess I'd try my best to avoid hitting them.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Well after roughly 100 attempts over the last 3 hours or so, I finally managed to clear the Wasteland Circuit in 1 minute and 57 seconds, thus getting me the gold! I also easily(compared to Wasteland circuit)got Gold on the last two time trials! Thanks for all your help and advice, guys!