PDA

View Full Version : Demand response frm devsss

Schnibbly
04-16-2013, 11:38 PM
Am I the only one who feels like these Devs are leading us around like fools? EIGHT pages of notes they said, Oh really? Sure looked like MAYBE two pages...

but guess what, THEY WONT ANSWER US ON THIS

Dinova
04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
But guess what? Cry moar!!

Exes
04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
That is the short version, you could have 3 lines per change they put if you want the details. Also stop q.q

teccho
04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jc2Q7zMw6c

exxcess
04-16-2013, 11:41 PM
That is the short version, you could have 3 lines per change they put if you want the details. Also stop q.q

In this case detailed should be provided.

I for one am wondering about the FINAL patch notes and why there is a lack of many changes mentioned within.

Befallen
04-16-2013, 11:42 PM
If you can't handle an mmo by now then you never will and will always want more for what you didn't pay for. Read legal notes before you agree to them before you complain. You'll have less to complain about and have more money. You are getting what you paid for and for most it's an incredible game with obvious mmo flaws.

If any game requires money back it's aliens colonial marines with it's blatant e3 fake world shown and the end game product which has nothing shown at e3 and has gamecube graphics at best. You think you got screwed try getting epic screwed.

Xanirus
04-16-2013, 11:42 PM
DEMANDING an answer. Yes, that's real professional. Simply because you're the customer doesn't excuse you from acting like an *******.

Munx
04-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Havn't there been enough of these idiotic demand threads today?

Schnibbly
04-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Answer me this. Why do we get no real answers unless we demand them.

SGT_NAFFY
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
what exactly do you want a response too?

Befallen
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
You get answered even if you don't demand them. Why should they try to explain what you would never understand and start talking as an engineer or hell they could explain it to you in binary... Would binary be the best answer? Do you make mmo's or even games? What is the last game you made? You must be an expert in programming then if you need to demand an answer for such a horrible experience right?

I demand answers Schnibbly!! TELL ME NOW!!! WHAT CAN THEY DO TO FIX IT?! Give me the code to fix all your problems! I can relay the message to the devs and tell them exactly how to fix it in code since you're so smart!

Munx
04-16-2013, 11:50 PM
You are a funny little guy, thinking demands have made devs answer anything ;)

Shootersa
04-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Answer me this. Why do we get no real answers unless we demand them.

you demand answers? for what? patch came out, some stuff messed up, they fixed it, end of story now go back and play the game.
you are in no position to demand answers

Schnibbly
04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
what exactly do you want a response too?

Well I, as well as others feel that they should not be lying to our faces and stuffing their greedy fat wallets with cash. BROKE *** patch just happens to remove KEYS, BUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE STILL BROKE is one problem

exxcess
04-16-2013, 11:53 PM
If you can't handle an mmo by now then you never will and will always want more for what you didn't pay for. Read legal notes before you agree to them before you complain. You'll have less to complain about and have more money. You are getting what you paid for and for most it's an incredible game with obvious mmo flaws.

If any game requires money back it's aliens colonial marines with it's blatant e3 fake world shown and the end game product which has nothing shown at e3 and has gamecube graphics at best. You think you got screwed try getting epic screwed.

When a company releases public information and fails to deliver they are held accountable in every industry. It's a pretty basic concept to understand why people would be frustrated. If your windows update causes some hard drive wiping or your furnace guy fails to secure the vent after cleaning they have technically still done their job.

If you want to complain about aliens colonial marines go to that respective forum.

Shootersa
04-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Well I, as well as others feel that they should not be lying to our faces and stuffing their greedy fat wallets with cash. BROKE *** patch just happens to remove KEYS, BUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE STILL BROKE is one problem

LOL SO HARD!, unbelievable, after 1 patch in the first two weeks that the game was released you call everything broken and calling them greedy?

Get Real and also, WELCOME TO MMO'S!

Schnibbly
04-16-2013, 11:56 PM
You are a funny little guy, thinking demands have made devs answer anything ;)

What tells you im a "funny little guy". Make my day chap.

Sludge
04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
I just checked the notes on my ipad and they are indeed over 8 pages long. Just shy of 9 when I have the tablet in landscape, so they weren't lying. Maybe it's not 8 pages on a 24" monitor with font size set to small, but 8 pages was no lie.

Edit: not that it's going to satisfy the OP, but I thought it'd be fun to count

Schnibbly
04-17-2013, 12:01 AM
I just checked the notes on my ipad and they are indeed over 8 pages long. Just shy of 9 when I have the tablet in landscape, so they weren't lying. Maybe it's not 8 pages on a 24" monitor with font size set to small, but 8 pages was no lie.

Edit: not that it's going to satisfy the OP, but I thought it'd be fun to count

Nice. So, they didnt lie after all. Still seems apparahent that they cant wait till they milk us dry and these fanboys will STILL cheer the game.
PS TRION ONLY LISTENS TO GOOD FEEDBACK

Munx
04-17-2013, 12:13 AM
Nice. So, they didnt lie after all. Still seems apparahent that they cant wait till they milk us dry and these fanboys will STILL cheer the game.

Milk you dry? exactly what in the game can't you do without paying an additional fee ?

Xanirus
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM

So by that comment, you weren't even looking for answer and were just going to complain about something anyway and just wanted to be an ***. Yes, that was a wonderful contribution in trying to get the devs to read your post.

We always get answers, whether we "demand" it or not. If I have problems with a company, I choose to be civil about it and ask them in private, like opening up a ticket that likely has higher priority instead of a random thread that will get bogged down in a ocean of similar threads with an even less chance to be read from the devs. You however choose to be rude and simply add to that ocean. Trust me, you're not the equivalent of riot with picket fences or something, so you're not going to really accomplish anything unique.

Befallen
04-17-2013, 12:18 AM
I still demand answers Schnibbly I paid in time and time costs more than gold currency! Where is the fix to your problems! Give me the code to fix the game! I demand an answer to your rage and pointless troll post!

Orge Lambart
04-17-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm also curious, what can't you do without paying money. You can pay money to enhance stuff for your own personal pleasure. Outfits, different vehicle skins, inventory increases and boost.

You can find keys, get salvage and buy boxes with in game currency. So what am I missing in terms of them being greedy? Have they locked away content attempt to sell it to you later? Have they made it so the only possible way to get orange weapons was paying them?

DO they make you pay them every time you do a co-op mission... I'm curious what are they doing that makes them greedy? Having an optional in game store, that sells nothing other than cosmetic fluff and inventory upgrades? (you start with over 20 slots, that almost more than BL 2 gives you with their newest update) Once you hit like 700 you have over 40 slots. I think that should be plenty if you don't horde weapons.

Schnibbly
04-17-2013, 12:28 AM
The fanboys cant but be ignorant to the obvious facts. THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON USE IT

Orge Lambart
04-17-2013, 12:32 AM
The fanboys cant but be ignorant to the obvious facts. THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON USE IT

Not really sure I understand, are you just trolling and unable to provide any answers? What in this game requires you to pay additional money? outside of cosmetic items and inventory upgrades (which are optional because you get plenty without buying extra slots)

Oh I know, after you paid your 60 dollars that's it, the developers shouldn't attempt to make extra money in anyway. After all the servers are free, the developers work for free, and that 60 dollars you front paid for it all... Oh wait you mean it wont'.

You mean they are offering optional stuff for a price? What's the world coming too, a MMO that doesn't have a subscription based plan is trying to use a cash shop to make extra money.... What's this, the cash shop sells only cosmetic crap... OMG.... clearly they are trying to rob us all...

Xanirus
04-17-2013, 12:36 AM

Huh? Search button for what? You were the one who wanted answers, not us. Are you saying there's a search button on you or something? If there is, please point it out to me. If there's any amount of searching to be done, perhaps you should of done the searching yourself on how long the patch notes were, they were quite long.

Amonkira
04-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Everyone - just go buy Schnibbly The Troll some peanuts... I know it seems to enjoy those from all those times it trolls my posts ;)

Here ya go Schnibbly..I got a fresh batch of peanuts just for you :D *throws a handfull*

Tyrannos
04-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!