PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thank you

Roland_Winchester
04-17-2013, 12:33 AM
Yeah people will rage and hate on me for doing this but I really don't give 2 s#its, this needs to be said.

To the Devs and everyone involved in making this massive one of a kind project: Thank you. Personally I really enjoy the game, even in it's infancy and after watching the show last night, I realized how truly amazing this experience is. You've created an immerse world that I get lost in every day after work, and I can see some of my actions affect the show. I know its not me personally but you see I was blessed with imagination so I like to think my character, Magnus Starkiller, Actually helped Nathan get that lil gem. I can't wait to see what the devs and creators have in store for us in the future. I've played a lot of MMOS and online games and I've never felt as appreciated as a client then I have in my short time with defiance. You guys have made my year and my horrible job more enjoyable simply by letting me purchase this true work of art. You guys are awesome keep it up, don't let the haters get you down, because you are at the beginning of creating a hugely loyal and strong fanbase.

Keep up the good work

Roland Winchester / Magnus Starkiller

Obvious Lee
04-17-2013, 12:33 AM
well said. have some tobasco sauce and lets CELEBRATE!

Miss Wotsit
04-17-2013, 12:55 AM
I too love this game, yes it is flawed but at least they are doing what they can to resolve this issue. Patience is a virtue and although there has been a slip up, it will get resolved and we can crack on with killing stuff! :D

Obvious Lee
04-17-2013, 12:59 AM
hey cool my avatar worked! HUZZAH

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-17-2013, 01:08 AM
I agree, thank you trion. Even with the issues and the nerfs, I still enjoy this game to the fullest...and customer support has been great to me personally. I know not everyone has been as fortunate. But nothing has been in my ps3 since I bought the ultimate edition of defiance, and I dont plan on playing anything else till dead island comes out. I. Love. This. Game. And no amount of complaining will change anything in a sense. Maybe enough ppl on a large enough scale. But aside from tiny instances(that have been cleared up promptly with C.S.) Nothing has made me put it down.

Hell they actually accidently gave me 833hrs of xp boost out of nowhere. And no I didnt have the 30day boosts. Thats a bit overwhelming for me but. Just sayin no other company woulda done that(dunno if it was intentional or a goof but pts for trion)