PDA

View Full Version : This game is really bad if

Calranthe
04-17-2013, 01:09 AM
You refuse to immerse yourself in the story (so what if it isn't top quality and is full of cliche its scifi not high literature)
You only did emergencies for the keys and not because you are a bad *** ark hunter helping out the unfortunate.
You power through the content having been brainwashed by wow and other games that "end game" is more important than the journey.
You focus on exploiting to be the "best" in your own head.
You look at an mmo as something to beat.
You need rare and uber loot to be happy in your life.
You Need a game to give you levels dps equipment improvements and never liked your old gun anyway.
You use words like grind and farm.

On the other hand if you can accept the lore and story, can live in the game as an ark hunter find arkfalls fun and exploring special, if you can live in the moment of the game and love blowing things up you just might be in for a fun ride.

Did anyone else notice how since the patch drops of whites and greens in basic emergencies have gone through the roof? it actually works out pretty good for turning into ark salvage.

Anim
04-17-2013, 01:12 AM
It all makes sense now!

http://i.imgur.com/dBUOlv8.jpg

MrViewtiful
04-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Who doesn't like blowing **** up? ;)

seoulstar
04-17-2013, 01:16 AM
I want some things to make me feel like i'm actually there. Maybe some weather changes, or maybe a bar my character can go to and have a drink. Maybe more people to be around because the only time I see more than two dots is during shadow war and arkfalls. There has to be other things to do than just..arkfalls, emergencies, and just driving around looking for something to do. I like the game though. Don't get that wrong.

MrViewtiful
04-17-2013, 01:17 AM
I want some things to make me feel like i'm actually there. Maybe some weather changes, or maybe a bar my character can go to and have a drink. Maybe more people to be around because the only time I see more than two dots is during shadow war and arkfalls. There has to be other things to do than just..arkfalls, emergencies, and just driving around looking for something to do. I like the game though. Don't get that wrong.

I cant wait till they add Weather <3 Unless, they decided not to add that now? O.o

seoulstar
04-17-2013, 01:18 AM
I cant wait till they add Weather <3 Unless, they decided not to add that now? O.o
Weather is being added? I had no idea about that o.o

MrViewtiful
04-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Yeah, was in some trailers a long time ago. Funny thing is I cant find that video anymore.. :(

Calranthe
04-17-2013, 01:21 AM
It was in one of the dev videos will be cool when it comes in and yes some more social tools would be nice but hell I am having so much fun doing the whole mad max road warrior thing only with more bad language.

seoulstar
04-17-2013, 01:23 AM
Interesting, I should have watched those dev videos ._.

MrViewtiful
04-17-2013, 01:26 AM
It was in one of the dev videos will be cool when it comes in and yes some more social tools would be nice but hell I am having so much fun doing the whole mad max road warrior thing only with more bad language.

Yeah, a few manners in are characters emotes would be nice. Like no, yes, thanks... even a better dance :P

Calranthe
04-17-2013, 01:27 AM
So many different ways to kill and blow things up, while car to the head is always fun and kinda vindictive on that bastard that killed you last time, nothing say hello like a grenade or rocket launcher, unless its a shotgun.

Rikishi
04-17-2013, 01:34 AM
Because you can only enjoy a game if you do it one specific way.

Calranthe
04-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Because you can only enjoy a game if you do it one specific way.

No but a lot of people seem to try and force the game in to something it isn't thus not enjoying themselves.

Obvious Lee
04-17-2013, 02:07 AM
if everyone in this game that had a collective bug up their *** took a collective weed smokeout, people would relax....a lot....

Calranthe
04-17-2013, 02:14 AM
if everyone in this game that had a collective bug up their *** took a collective weed smokeout, people would relax....a lot....

Sadly I don't smoke or do drugs actually haven't done alcohol for 22 years either but then again I don't need that kind of relax enhancement I play games to relax lol.