PDA

View Full Version : A thank you note to the devs

Jake Bando
04-17-2013, 02:59 AM
I wanna thank you guys for creating such a fun and wonderful MMO Third Person Shooter.

Its been since Star Wars Galaxies that I had this much "fun" with an MMO.
Also I find the world to be really intriguing, I like the sci-fi/post apocaliptic setting, and I really like the main and story missions.
Sure it can get somewhat repetitive at times but every game has that.
Since I'm a solo player I like the fact that I can do everything without the need to call in help.
If I feel like playing together with others I just do the Arkfalls.
Another thing I really find refreshing is that I don't need to click on icons to fight, so yep I really like the shooting part of the game.
Third person shooters are my favorite genre.
Its also nice to have a "mount" from very early on in the game, saves me time by not having to run all over the place.
Same goes for fast travel.
What I also find a good point is that there's no monthly fee. This gives me the option to also play all the other games I still need to finish.

Don't get me wrong, there were other MMO's that I liked along the way but a lot weren't solo friendly in the long run and you needed to grind your way up.
So, eventually I gave up on those and never saw the end game.

Yesterday I watched the pilot of the series and really liked it a lot.
I hope it doesn't get cancelled in the long run cause I wanna see what happens in the future and how it intertwines with the game.

Anyway, thanks again and looking forward to more...

PS: One note, try to add some more graphical options for the PC version, I'm sure most people would appreciate that :)

Dalton
04-17-2013, 03:14 AM
From what I read it had the premiere had 2.7million viewers. They said that it,s the strongest showing ever on SyFy. The show ain't going anywhere.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Lukezordz
04-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Good thread.

I'd also like to thank the entire team. Most refreshing gaming experience I've had in a long time :D

Jake Bando
04-17-2013, 03:27 AM
From what I read it had the premiere had 2.7million viewers. They said that it,s the strongest showing ever on SyFy. The show ain't going anywhere.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I hope you're right :)
One day when there's a boxed version available I'm sure I'll add it to my collection.

Good thread.

I'd also like to thank the entire team. Most refreshing gaming experience I've had in a long time :D

Thank you :)

Erei
04-17-2013, 04:18 AM
Remind me of Tabula Rasa. Which is good, since I really miss this game.

KashraFall
04-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Remind me of Tabula Rasa. Which is good, since I really miss this game.

Yup, totally agree! I just wish the enemy variety will increase. Tabula rasa had some really unique enemies.

DerHerbman
04-17-2013, 04:27 AM
Yep, forget about the kindergarten on these forums. Your doing a great job. Canīt wait for the DLC. This game has an awesome support 2 Patches in two weeks!
Thanks

Jake Bando
04-17-2013, 04:31 AM
For me personally it was one of the most stable launches for an MMO.
I know its not the same for everybody hence why I said for me.

Downloaded the game in 20 mins, never had crashes, never had missions which couldn't complete and I haven't encountered a bug (no pun intended) so far.

Atticus Finch
04-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Yep, forget about the kindergarten on these forums. Your doing a great job. Canīt wait for the DLC. This game has an awesome support 2 Patches in two weeks!
Thanks

I agree. Thanks Trion for the patches and fixes you guys have been doing over the course of this game. And yes, please ignore the whiners that demand to be satisfied immediately no matter what. I'm sure those kids always turned in all their homework assignments in time to their teachers without ever being late or having to have ask for an extension *rolls eyes*

twnanno
04-17-2013, 04:38 AM
yep agreed im luvin the game and show, also really like the friday streams you guys do. hope you can build on that format in som way .
keep up the good work guys and girls its much appreciated

Jake Bando
04-17-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm actually happy to see that I'm not the only one who's enjoying the game and the show.
A man would start to have doubts after seeying so many negative threads and posts ;)

KashraFall
04-17-2013, 04:43 AM
They created a amazing game.
They are steadily increasing the game's balance, look and immersion.
They hold streams to answer questions and also give out free copies of the games to people who don't have it.
They give out bonus's to people that have been in the game and dealt with the hardships at the earlier phases.

Case in point, Trion is amazing and they have my support until this game fails or my heart does :3. See you later arkhunters!

StarFire
04-17-2013, 04:53 AM
I hope both the show and game will be around for a long time, really enjoyed both so far! So to the devs, thanks keep up the good work and content and to Syfy well done so far hope the series will continue to be like the first episode :)

+100 kudos

Merrin Nightbringer
04-17-2013, 05:05 AM
Thanks Trion :)

Love the game, and we know you're working hard to make our experience even better.

seahawk86
04-17-2013, 05:05 AM
okay a bit over the top......let's be real the game came out with huge flaws and was broken for a lot of people.......is it fun?...yes ........is there a lot of work still needed?....yes.........are they working hard to give you a great product?....yes and i admire the effort........but were a ways off from calling this a great release ...the pressure of working in cohearance with the show may have force an early release and some of the whining you are hearing.......but great release?...no....are they doing whats right to make it better ? ....yes they are and thats what they should be admired for...not some kissy fest where we think there are not major issues

Defy
04-17-2013, 05:06 AM
yeah thank you :)