PDA

View Full Version : Interested in buying Defiance pre-order codes



OptimusNuparu
03-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I'd like to obtain the various pre-order codes for Defiance (PC), as a collector of rare items. As it turns out, many different stores have exclusive items so...

I'm interested in pre-order codes from:
Amazon (The Plague Bringer)
Amazon.co.uk (Intoxicator)
Gamestop (Sporeshot)
Best Buy (Magforce BMG)
Walmart (Volter)
Gamefly (Legion)
Games Rocket (Legionaire; is this the same as Legion?)
Trion (Justice)

PM me if you're interested. Let's make a deal!

ZombieTech
03-16-2013, 12:18 AM
I'd like to obtain the various pre-order codes for Defiance (PC), as a collector of rare items. As it turns out, many different stores have exclusive items so...

I'm interested in pre-order codes from:
Amazon (The Plague Bringer)
Amazon.co.uk (Intoxicator)
Gamestop (Sporeshot)
Best Buy (Magforce BMG)
Walmart (Volter)
Gamefly (Legion)
Games Rocket (Legionaire; is this the same as Legion?)
Trion (Justice)

PM me if you're interested. Let's make a deal!

I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy". You might want to check CoC to see if this is even allowed to be posted on the threads/forums... since I'm sure Trion doesn't want to be caught in the middle of the possibility of either side ripping off the other. The classic, "give me the money/item first", (they get money/item), then, "k, thx, baabai".

PS - It's also been stated that each of those weapons are just glorified starter weapons that most will out-level soon enough anyways.

EDIT: Somewhat in the same ballpark, but sure it'd still apply --


Account Trading/Selling: Advertising the sale or trade of your Defiance characters once the game is released is strictly forbidden, as this is a violation of our Terms of Use. Advertising that you are looking for an account to purchase is also unacceptable behavior. This includes forum posts and links to auction sites or marketplaces. Customer Support will be notified immediately of any such activity.


The rules above cover 98% of situations that we will run across on our forums, and the other 2% are left to Community Team’s discretion. If we feel that anything in a post is inappropriate for our forums, for any reason, we do reserve the right to take appropriate actions for the overall good of the Defiance community, even if it's not specifically mentioned in our forum Code of Conduct. In a nutshell, please be respectful, constructive, and civil at all times while on the official Defiance forums.

A s0t
03-16-2013, 12:41 AM
aww i wanted to be that guy

ZombieTech
03-16-2013, 12:48 AM
aww i wanted to be that guy

Hehe, I guess I beat you to it. :cool:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130102060520/dragonball/images/6/6a/@av-horse-funny_animated_pictures_02.gif

smokiebr
03-16-2013, 12:50 AM
I'd like to obtain the various pre-order codes for Defiance (PC), as a collector of rare items. As it turns out, many different stores have exclusive items so...

I'm interested in pre-order codes from:
Amazon (The Plague Bringer)
Amazon.co.uk (Intoxicator)
Gamestop (Sporeshot)
Best Buy (Magforce BMG)
Walmart (Volter)
Gamefly (Legion)
Games Rocket (Legionaire; is this the same as Legion?)
Trion (Justice)

PM me if you're interested. Let's make a deal!

and i hope you know the preorder weapons will be a code with all the other preorder bonus included in the same code also that you wont get till launch so you cant do this anyway just hope the items are not BOP items and you can buy them off people in the game

Grey
03-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Once you have the code it's yours to do whatever you want with.
Just don't ask for the codes out loud, but rather PM people, trades, ebay, craigslist, just be a ninja about it

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6f0224890836f22ac9e1008aedb71dfe/tumblr_miq4exliJ21s6byxwo1_500.gif